Autopsy Swans Avada Kedavra the frack outta Richmond 122-78

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody Parker missing that goal. Now I'm out of the goal kicking comp. A sitter missed from Mr Reliable! Oh the humanity.

Don’t remind me I had LLoyd 😂

Is that going forward

I think how s**t you future is becomes more tolerable if you have recent success.

If i told you sydney win 3 flags in the next four seasons then in 2029 you have a bleak looking 5 years ahead you would probably take that as a sports fan.

Compared to 2029 and you are looking like going back down and didn't do anything much before.

Off field counts as well, Richmond fans will stay more engaged

I think how s**t you future is becomes more tolerable if you have recent success.

If i told you sydney win 3 flags in the next four seasons then in 2029 you have a bleak looking 5 years ahead you would probably take that as a sports fan.

Compared to 2029 and you are looking like going back down and didn't do anything much before.

Off field counts as well, Richmond fans will stay more engaged
Given with the AFL wanting equalization, everyone should win a flag once every 18 years. So 3 in 4 years with 5 years out of finals after that would be a very good return on that logic

If i told you sydney win 3 flags in the next four seasons then in 2029 you have a bleak looking 5 years ahead you would probably take that as a sports fan
Yeah you would think so. But every Hawks fan I know is absolutely miserable at the state of their team and they won four of the things.

I think it's easy to say "just think about your flags" but I think watching your team get belted every week would be pretty taxing.

Yeah you would think so. But every Hawks fan I know is absolutely miserable at the state of their team and they won four of the things.

I think it's easy to say "just think about your flags" but I think watching your team get belted every week would be pretty taxing.
Tbf though, they also completely gutted their list AND sacked the best coach in modern history who is now coaching a new side sitting above you on the ladder

hawks fans are a special breed :p

Not sure there's a team worst placed going forward than Richmond. They're in for a world of pain IMO.
West Coast.

An aged list, already near easy-beat status and not much young talent coming through (as a result of the Tim Kelly deal).

The fact that their reserves team got narrowly beaten (by 169 points) in the WAFL says it all.

Not sure there's a team worst placed going forward than Richmond. They're in for a world of pain IMO.
I think it is sometimes hard to predict how lists will turn out.

Collingwood looked in bad shape a year ago with the fire sale of players and giving away pick 2 to GWS. Then got value out of rookie players, as well as their experienced players and performed well as a team. St Kilda looked like they would struggle with their injuries to star players but started the season ok.

I feel you don't know how good your young players are till you are forced to regularly use them. I think West Coast's list seems to be in the worst shape. But a few of their young players will probably turn out better than expected.

Last edited:

I’m still ecstatic we broke our 72 year drought in 2005.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My liver tells me we did
One of your better posts Bedders
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

What a brilliant game!

I watched it live, I've watched the replay... and I think I'll go and watch it again.

When Horse fronts a press conference and says 'to come across here, and do what we did tonight... I thought it was magnificent!', you can take it to the bank you've had an OUTSTANDING win! Some might have played better than others, but everyone played their role and contributed to the win. You don't get a win like that without a full team effort, imo...

This club, this team... they are going to give us the ride of our lives over the next 5 years, I reckon!

What a brilliant game!

I watched it live, I've watched the replay... and I think I'll go and watch it again.

When Horse fronts a press conference and says 'to come across here, and do what we did tonight... I thought it was magnificent!', you can take it to the bank you've had an OUTSTANDING win! Some might have played better than others, but everyone played their role and contributed to the win. You don't get a win like that without a full team effort, imo...

This club, this team... they are going to give us the ride of our lives over the next 5 years, I reckon!
Let’s hope they change there gf performances and horse also

Nothing magnificent about the last 3 horse

2016 is the only one that really hurts for me, and the umpires made that game awfully hard for us.

Otherwise 12/14 are break even against one of the greatest teams of all time, and 2022 was a GF made a year or 2 earlier than anyone was expecting.

The margins in 14 and 22 arent great, but game day aside, those losses hurt no more or no less.

2016 is the only one that really hurts for me, and the umpires made that game awfully hard for us.

Otherwise 12/14 are break even against one of the greatest teams of all time, and 2022 was a GF made a year or 2 earlier than anyone was expecting.

The margins in 14 and 22 arent great, but game day aside, those losses hurt no more or no less.
Yeah I feel the same.

We lost '14 and '22, '16 was stolen, we were never going to be given a chance.

Just wanted to highlight this great moment from Ladhams that led to us kicking the sealer. Surrounded by three Richmond players, instinct telling him to throw it on the boot and have an unlikely shot under pressure, but has the composure, awareness and vision to find the free Swan in a better position and gets it out to him. He's done this countless other times but in stoppages as well.

We can talk about his brain-fades all we want, but I reckon there's a really smart and natural footballer in there.

B6EABC73-8F9A-4E8F-8668-1CA79ECBBC1D.gif

Just wanted to highlight this great moment from Ladhams that led to us kicking the sealer. Surrounded by three Richmond players, instinct telling him to throw it on the boot and have an unlikely shot under pressure, but has the composure, awareness and vision to find the free Swan in a better position and gets it out to him. He's done this countless other times but in stoppages as well.

We can talk about his brain-fades all we want, but I reckon there's a really smart and natural footballer in there.

View attachment 1666339
Ladhams and smart aren’t two words I’d expected to see together.

But life is full of surprises!

Seriously? Was I talking about a GF? Why do you feel the need to rain on my parade?

I was talking about a seriously young team who put in the performance of their lives. For many of those really young ones, that was a performance those showed them how it's done... what is needed... and how to keep on going when you are practically falling over.

Moving on without celebrating that achievement... that sucks! Maybe you hadn't noticed, but this was my first chance to join the celebrations.

Comparing this team to any GF team but last year's is ludicrous! Blaming Horse is also ludicrous, imo...

It's about winning... yes I agree, but it's also about sportsmanship. But nobody wins all the time... and our turn will come!

Blown out of proportion IMO.
I agree.

He's improving week on week... He does the occasional dumb s**t, but who doesn't?

I reckon he could be seriously good as early as the end of this year, the way he's going.

I'm a believer...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back