Banter Observations of the Swans Board from a Newbie

Remove this Banner Ad

You've only posted in the offseason mate.

Revisit this once you've been in your first game day thread and we are losing at quarter time.

Greetings all. After reading through 250 different threads, thought I would share my observations.

1. I’m so glad to be a swans fan - such a respectful yet passionate group of people mostly done in good spirit.
2. Some really smart pieces of analysis and lots of folk in the know with the club, even some dads of current players online and for sure a player or 2.
3. Not too many angry rants but lots of banter
4. No one really gets picked on - everyone’s fair game
5. Game day threads - where normally mild mannered rational people sometimes lose their minds.

Just brief observations on some of the members:

Jewlesbon: Lovely and kind
Sataris: Dry, ironic sense of humour
Dubai Quacker: very funny individual
Bloods86: The goat in player analysis
Ticky009: Very sharp and welcoming
GU Horace: Love his anecdotes about the Bloods

Bedford: Think I need to earn his respect, he doesn’t like fast players as much as I do

Overall, loving the banter on here. Think I’ll stay if you’ll have me.
Far too kind. I have a decent knowledge of our players, their roles etc, and an unhealthy obsession with covering positional needs into the future, but there's some who put me to shame on individual player analysis on this board.

Didn't even rate a mention in the first post

Carried this place for years
Like this ??

Dropping Michael Scott GIF by Prime Video UK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

News of demise has been somewhat exaggerated. Things just weren’t moving quick enough to my liking - well said Nool.

Where is the head to head keyboard combat or is that banned in the off season ? Cmon Bedders no kid gloves for me, have at it.

News of demise has been somewhat exaggerated. Things just weren’t moving quick enough to my liking - well said Nool.

Where is the head to head keyboard combat or is that banned in the off season ? Cmon Bedders no kid gloves for me, have at it.
Bedford is at war with me. I am just a really nice guy. I am always just defending. I really don't understand his angst.

Last edited:
Bedford is at war with me. I am just a really nice guy. I am always just defending. I really don't understand his angst.
I'm not at war with anyone sport , we are all different , but most love the Bloods . Just wondering if our new boy has been here before . All the best for Xmas Rusty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back