Toast 2023 Swans Board Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey I thought shouting you Nandos we called it even lol! On a serious note WCE should bid at 1, this is a ruthless sport make GC pay the premium and honestly why wouldn't you from a list perspective? Just lost Kennedy, Darling on his last season, they actually have mids from last year eg Elijah Hewett, etc. It won't work but bid, make GC pay and if they don't you get the bloke to replace Kennedy for the next 12 years.

If they back themselves to keep Reid, they should back themselves to keep Walter.... but do you think Harley Reid doesn't take that a little personally? He's been absolute consensus no.1 for 18 months and his new team just pushed him to 2 for giggles.

I just don't see it, there's no direct reward for them. Walter at 2 is a given, Read is their bigger bid problem - a 200cm ruck that finished top 5 in the 2km and has serious skills, that's Jackson level and he went pick 3. Rogers should be at about 14-18 and with hindsight just accept anything 2nd round for Graham.

Nando's was OK but what a s**t movie you picked!

If they back themselves to keep Reid, they should back themselves to keep Walter.... but do you think Harley Reid doesn't take that a little personally? He's been absolute consensus no.1 for 18 months and his new team just pushed him to 2 for giggles.

I just don't see it, there's no direct reward for them. Walter at 2 is a given, Read is their bigger bid problem - a 200cm ruck that finished top 5 in the 2km and has serious skills, that's Jackson level and he went pick 3. Rogers should be at about 14-18 and with hindsight just accept anything 2nd round for Graham.

Nando's was OK but what a s**t movie you picked!

Whilst fair I still had Walter clear top pick I wasn’t not going to bid on him. WCE need a KPF badly

Nah. Trade away the first pick for sure but if you keep it you use it. There's serious money and status involved. You don't hand that off. GCS would always match no matter what.

They would but you take the chance they won’t plus here’s the kicker it’s smart to get GC to pay the extreme.

They would but you take the chance they won’t plus here’s the kicker it’s smart to get GC to pay the extreme.
GC paying up plays no part really, unless you think they'll pass on Graham due to points later in the draft and you have bid on him. The next best direct benefit is maybe their deficit is so big your 2nd pick moves up one spot next year.

GC are never saying no to a home grown number 1. Your handing them the best piece of marketing they have ever had! They'll probably be hoping you do bid

GC paying up plays no part really, unless you think they'll pass on Graham due to points later in the draft and you have bid on him. The next best direct benefit is maybe their deficit is so big your 2nd pick moves up one spot next year.

GC are never saying no to a home grown number 1. Your handing them the best piece of marketing they have ever had! They'll probably be hoping you do bid

If Graham is there at 23 won’t be shocked if they bid anyway.Walter for me is the best talent so deserves to go 1 anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back