Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Deestroy Medal

After long deliberation, the Deestroy medal for best on ground has been awarded to doggies ftw. Doggies was great in a losing side picking up 18 disposals, a whopping 11 tackles and a goal. Second and third placing for the award went to ThePuppetMaster and Shadow Man respectively.

Sorry guys, forgot to post earlier.

Congratulations and commiserations to the Dees. Have a had a good season. It's always hard recovering from losing a captain and you've done a good job.

Absolutely brilliant stuff Bombers. I must admit I feel privileged to have been able to watch the sim live and was on the edge of the seat my whole time. Time to enjoy it now before we get stuck into pre-season 15 and look to go back to back. :thumbsu:

Deestroy Medal

After long deliberation, the Deestroy medal for best on ground has been awarded to doggies ftw. Doggies was great in a losing side picking up 18 disposals, a whopping 11 tackles and a goal. Second and third placing for the award went to ThePuppetMaster and Shadow Man respectively.

Wow definitely wasn't expecting it over TPMs game, but cheers :thumbsu:

Deestroy Medal

Time to scrap Mobbs voting I think. Two years in a row it's gotten it very wrong in my opinion.

TPM was clearly best on. *No offence meant to doggies ftw, but 31 touches and a goal in a wet game should be more than enough.

EDIT: Well, not very wrong, you did lay 11 tackles, but I still stand by what I said.

Well done to the champs

Commiserations boys. It's ours for the taking next year.

Many thanks to the league

Sorry I played like Juddy in a big one.

Time to scrap Mobbs voting I think. Two years in a row it's gotten it very wrong in my opinion.

TPM was clearly best on. *No offence meant to doggies ftw, but 31 touches and a goal in a wet game should be more than enough.

EDIT: Well, not very wrong, you did lay 11 tackles, but I still stand by what I said.

You have to remember that you didn't see the game. If the brownlow was done on stats then Dane Swan would win it every year. Just best to stick with this one I reckon. Clearly unbiased and doesn't just go on stats.

The sim utilises effective disposal and stuff to do votes. Mobbs made a thread about it somewhere in the sim's board...

Congrats, doggies.

I know how it works but I'm disagreeing with it. Got it wrong two years in a row in my opinion.

Seems like I'm on my own though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game, low scoring but sometimes they are the best ones. Bombers best team on the day.

44 : 8.1 {lHFF} - Now GoCattas has the ball. What can he do with it?.
4 : 8.14 {FF} - A bit of a miskick.
4 : 8.2 {FF} - Top mark - not paid.
4 : 8.24 {FF} - Juggalo Balla weaves through the congestion.
4 : 8.3 {FF} - Juggalo Balla ignores a lead to have a shot.
4 : 8.34 {FF} - He has missed.
DEMONS : 3.9.27
BOMBERS : 6.3.39

Good captain would have kicked it.

What a scrappy Grand Final... We were in with a shout at 3/4 time but didnt give a yelp. 1.3 from me just wasnt good enough, especially in my last game.

Congratulations Bombers... enjoy it! You certainly flew under the radar a bit but did what was needed to be done in the last month or so of the season. Atleast the filthy Dragons didnt win the flag.

Heads up Dees... we now know we are good enough. There is always Season 15.

What a scrappy Grand Final... We were in with a shout at 3/4 time but didnt give a yelp. 1.3 from me just wasnt good enough, especially in my last game.

Congratulations Bombers... enjoy it! You certainly flew under the radar a bit but did what was needed to be done in the last month or so of the season. Atleast the filthy Dragons didnt win the flag.

Heads up Dees... we now know we are good enough. There is always Season 15.

Grow up, sweety. You trashed us for arrogance from a few of us, and now your acting like a spoilt 2 year old.

And to think I almost joined the Demons a couple season back. Now I'd stab myself in the neck than deal with the Demons while your on the list

Grow up, sweety. You trashed us for arrogance from a few of us, and now your acting like a spoilt 2 year old.

And to think I almost joined the Demons a couple season back. Now I'd stab myself in the neck than deal with the Demons while your on the list
Given that was C2R's last game (sniffle) we can now welcome you with open arms, RUL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back