Banter Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - play for the Melbourne board! Game over, but join the Sweet FA!

Remove this Banner Ad

how do you read the match up things, doesn't make sense to me
I've been playing for two years and still don't fully understand it.

Just nod your head and pretend like it makes sense.
Welcome to qooty! Stats are kept in the background for positional changes but we don't have any way of extracting them seeing as the program is ancient AF. If you beat someone, just smile, nod and rub it in.

But if you see something like this:

"In an enthralling contest, ImissFrosty was slightly more polished than The Filth Wizard. - 84m from 16 to 100."

My understanding is you played on The Filth Wizard for a total of 84 minutes (from the 16 minute mark to the 100 minute mark), and came out on top.

But if you see something like this:

"In an enthralling contest, ImissFrosty was slightly more polished than The Filth Wizard. - 84m from 16 to 100."

My understanding is you played on The Filth Wizard for a total of 84 minutes (from the 16 minute mark to the 100 minute mark), and came out on top.

TIL

This is the representative team??? I thought I was captain for the season :eek: This is a different story.... Pickitt If now officially a free agent
Yeah you just played for the equivalent of the All-Stars in State of Origin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you just played for the equivalent of the All-Stars in State of Origin.

Are you saying that this is the team the SFA put together AFTER the ALL-SFA team all pulled out because of "niggling injuries"?

But in all seriousness to the Melbourne board, as others have said above join the SFA team of the posters you've most enjoyed during the week. You'll end up reading & posting alongside them every week and the SFA is much more enjoyable when you get along with your team mates.

Cheers Dees, thanks for having us this week. Hope to see some of you over at the SFA board.

I think today has taught all of us the I cannot defend for sh*t.

Half time TV interview with Crimson Azure:

Richo: 'How would you rate your and the teams first half?

Crimson: Well the team as a whole has been sloppy but I especially like to call out Toump Ass and Proper Gander for butchering the ball. I mean, I was pathetic but at least I promised to play bruise free footy after my bender last night. I mean you just can't put that much booze into your body and have the coaches expect you to perform. The leadership group of myself, Headless, Proper Gander and TheCount has been the quintessential version of the blind leading the blind.

Richo: What about the coaching moves?:

Crimson: Field Marshall Haig had more game day moves than them. Hey, if we,ve done the exact same thing 17 times before they'll never expect it an 18th time! I'm sorry Richo, I'm not usually this positive but the fact we for the most part kicked in the right direction has me feeling we'll only lose by a few goals today and can get on the beers to rehab!

Richo: Any last comments:

Crimson: Yeah, heading to a club after the game and they better bloody provide me with a drink card, I'm kind of a big deal! And never select me in SC.

Last edited:
Real Dean Bailey 2009 vibes with Charlie Spargo going into the ruck in the last with a lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back