Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - The Bulldogs Board vs the Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

You can put me in at FF for the real deal :)

CHF has just opened up in our side for this season.... !!!!

Testekill - are you more a Chris Grant/Naughton type CHF/CHB - can play in either spot.

Or are you more a Templeton type ??

Greetings Franco Cozzo and the other inhabitants of Footescray! As a lifelong Bulldogs fan myself (albeit the South Freo variety) we share some common ground, hope you all enjoy the week!

Rebounding half back flank it is !!!

Current Bulldogs Side for Tour match:

B: TBA - TBA - TBA
HB: weltschmerz - TBA - TBA
C: TBA - TBA - TBA
HF: TBA - TBA - TBA
F: TBA - TBA - TBA

Foll: TBA - TBA - TBA

Int: TedDougChris - fitzroybowiedog
Hello dogs board, thanks for having us. As I look at this line up, I’m hoping this is a team we can win compete against.

Sadly, I think my suns would still lose to the above line up 👀😬

I could hold both ends down.

You may get swapped around a bit by the Sim. All actions - including interchanges, positional changes etc - are purely random.

You'll get a starting spot, but there is every chance you'll end up as a midfield gun winning the Brownlow !!

Many a person has talked up a big game ahead of the match, only to get subbed out in the first minute and spend the entire match on the bench.....

Hello dogs board, thanks for having us. As I look at this line up, I’m hoping this is a team we can win compete against.

Sadly, I think my suns would still lose to the above line up 👀😬

It's early days, this side is only going to get stronger - he says hopefully....

Many a person has talked up a big game ahead of the match, only to get subbed out in the first minute and spend the entire match on the bench.....

Sounds like me. In year 10 PE I for some reason ended up in the ruck for the first ruck contest of the game (I'm 5'4"), it got tapped directly into my nose, and I was sent off under the blood rule.

You may get swapped around a bit by the Sim. All actions - including interchanges, positional changes etc - are purely random.

You'll get a starting spot, but there is every chance you'll end up as a midfield gun winning the Brownlow !!

Back pockets win Brownlows too.

Welcome to Qooty ‘Dogs brethren. We trust you’ll enjoy the experience! (Or at least those who can remember it after I’ve unleashed my patented nuclear level event shirtfronts.)

Sounds like me. In year 10 PE I for some reason ended up in the ruck for the first ruck contest of the game (I'm 5'4"), it got tapped directly into my nose, and I was sent off under the blood rule.

I was so bad as a junior - I was the one traded to the opposition when they were short of players.

Of course, on a cold wet day - I was the one who copped the ball in the nose from point blank range..... From my own teammate....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HB: weltschmerz - Bulldogs85 - TBA
C: TBA - Virgin Dog - TBA
HF: TBA - Testekill - TBA
F: TBA - Th3 DoG FaTh3R - TBA

Foll: Mike - TBA - TBA

I was so bad as a junior - I was the one traded to the opposition when they were short of players.

Of course, on a cold wet day - I was the one who copped the ball in the nose from point blank range..... From my own teammate....

Softball was my sport, and I once mowed down one of my own teammates in training. I was running to first base at a full sprint and she was in my way. Softball became a contact sport in that moment.

Softball was my sport, and I once mowed down one of my own teammates in training. I was running to first base at a full sprint and she was in my way. Softball became a contact sport in that moment.

This is about my level of skill on the sports field...

33p6540.gif

All uphill from here at least, although no guarantees you won't get a blood nose during a close game of Qooty

That sort of commitment will take you far if you choose to pursue a Qooty career...

Welcome to Qooty ‘Dogs brethren. We trust you’ll enjoy the experience! (Or at least those who can remember it after I’ve unleashed my patented nuclear level event shirtfronts.)
Don’t worry dogs, his shirtfronts are about as scary as dolphins in an aquarium. It’s his eerily inaccurate drop kick that really terrifies us opposition.

HB: weltschmerz - Bulldogs85 - TBA
C: TBA - Virgin Dog - TBA
HF: TBA - Testekill - TBA
F: TBA - Th3 DoG FaTh3R - TBA

Foll: Mike - TBA - TBA

Well, I see the Dogs have got their spine sorted pretty quickly!

I've been cleaned up many a time playing softball. That base in mine!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back