Competition Sweet's Next Hot Medal (Official beez Count S26) - Actual Top 20 revealed tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello dear poppets of Sweet. Welcome to the night before the night of nights, the beez medal!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight we celebrate posting in all its forms, but really just only the good ones actually. I would first like to begin by passing on the apologies of League Absentistrator Clad_, who is unable to make it tonight as he is hard at work on next season's All-SFA side. He said "have a good beez morning", and wished to extend his thanks to BRAB and The Half Back for all their tireless work behind the scenes which goes unnoticed.

Let's get to the count!

6fa83a4a9d3ceebac21cd3bc0a58c024.jpg

Hello dear poppets of Sweet. Welcome to the night before the night of nights, the beez medal!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight we celebrate posting in all its forms, but really just only the good ones actually. I would first like to begin by passing on the apologies of League Absentistrator Clad_, who is unable to make it tonight as he is hard at work on next season's All-SFA side. He said "have a good beez morning", and wished to extend his thanks to BRAB and The Half Back for all their tireless work behind the scenes which goes unnoticed.

Let's get to the count!

6fa83a4a9d3ceebac21cd3bc0a58c024.jpg
BRAB's involved in the count? Good luck winning this one Ant Bear!

BTW, Joshy, you missed an opportunity to call this the WA beez and give all Victorians on BF the giant middle finger they deserve :p
Where's my gif when I need it Bazza. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a dodgy feeling this was the S25 count and Josh is gonna announce himself as the winner

Just checked, players and votes are both different. These are either well-faked or correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back