Sydney Swans pushing AFL for a 3 Grand Final series : Caroline Wilson 5aa

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can't people quote in context with the convo?

This post has nothing to do with what we are talking about.
Yes it does. WC deserves hga due to winning many away games throughout the season. Richmond on the other hand....if they went 21-1 it's a different story

Go and look where i started, i was answering a post that said the GF is the only final with home ground advatage.

Maybe the problem lies with your school teachers, they let you bludge.
Perhaps the problem is with yours, seeing as your spelling leaves more than a little to be desired.

But then, perhaps I'm expecting too much from a Collingwood supporter. Thinking and spelling?

Edit: simply look up for more evidence. Want a shovel, mate? It'll help you dig yourself deeper.

Perhaps the problem is with yours, seeing as your spelling leaves more than a little to be desired.

But then, perhaps I'm expecting too much from a Collingwood supporter. Thinking and spelling?

Edit: simply look up for more evidence. Want a shovel, mate? It'll help you dig yourself deeper.
This is usually the post of a loser.

Oh did i hit a nerve mate?

It's ok, i know you leave town during finals, so you wouldn't really know what we are talking about.
... what, compared to not having won a grand final in September for a very, very long time?

I've always found it mildly amusing when those experiencing the most offended in any particular argument try and pull the 'oh, have I hit a nerve' thing, as though they're winning. I mean, Donald Trump does it all the time, it must be effective, right?

Per-maybe-haps you should try to avoid insulting the people you're discussing things with, and you won't get in shitslinging matching you'll lose. How's that for an idea? You wanna keep playing?

I love how grin has discovered a couple of big words and uses them over and over out of context.

Would have been really cute - as a 9 year old.
This is what happens when people watch too much Big Bang Theory.

Wb7afzn.gif

... what, compared to not having won a grand final in September for a very, very long time?

I've always found it mildly amusing when those experiencing the most offended in any particular argument try and pull the 'oh, have I hit a nerve' thing, as though they're winning. I mean, Donald Trump does it all the time, it must be effective, right?

Per-maybe-haps you should try to avoid insulting the people you're discussing things with, and you won't get in shitslinging matching you'll lose. How's that for an idea? You wanna keep playing?
Ok, i'll let you have 1 more go at it.

Richmond played Hawthorn and Collingwood in their 2 finals, both those games were played at a neutral venue.
West Coast played Collingwood and Melbourne in their 2 finals, both those games were played at West Coasts home ground.

Read what i just wrote, if you don't understand it, go get an adult to explain.

Now if you can't see past the teams, try swapping Richmond for say a Bulldogs or St.Kilda.

Now tell me who had the advantage?

Richmond played Hawthorn and Collingwood in their 2 finals, both those games were played at a neutral venue.
West Coast played Collingwood and Melbourne in their 2 finals, both those games were played at West Coasts home ground.

Now if you can't see past the teams, try swapping Richmond for say a Bulldogs or St.Kilda.

Richmond did if anyone did.

They had a very poor record last year away from the MCG last year , and didn't have to leave it.

Were Richmond's games at their home ground, the MCG?

Were Richmond's games against worse opposition than WC?

You're rewriting history here. Richmond were overwhelming favorites in both of their finals, and it's only down to a decent effort from Bucks - do note that I'm giving your team credit here, given that it took until September for you to beat a side that wasn't below you on the ladder - that pivoted your game to allow you to defeat the Tigers that you can sit here and complain that Richmond's home ground advantage was less effective than WC's.

It's not relevant to consider other teams in Richmond's place, because we're not talking about another hypothetical team in their place, we're talking about 2018 Richmond's run to finals.

All in all, I really don't think your heart's actually in this.

Were Richmond's games at their home ground, the MCG?

Were Richmond's games against worse opposition than WC?

You're rewriting history here. Richmond were overwhelming favorites in both of their finals, and it's only down to a decent effort from Bucks - do note that I'm giving your team credit here, given that it took until September for you to beat a side that wasn't below you on the ladder - that pivoted your game to allow you to defeat the Tigers that you can sit here and complain that Richmond's home ground advantage was less effective than WC's.

It's not relevant to consider other teams in Richmond's place, because we're not talking about another hypothetical team in their place, we're talking about 2018 Richmond's run to finals.

All in all, I really don't think your heart's actually in this.
So you say Collingwood supporters are dumb, then you post this garbage.

This debate is not about who is better than who, it's about HGA, now that's initials for Home Ground Advantage.

The post i replied to to start this debate, said that the GF has the only HGA other than the H&A season.

My point is that West Coast had the HGA in their 2 finals and Richmond didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you say Collingwood supporters are dumb, then you post this garbage.

This debate is not about who is better than who, it's about HGA, now that's initials for Home Ground Advantage.

The post i replied to to start this debate, said that the GF has the only HGA other than the H&A season.

My point is that West Coast had the HGA in their 2 finals and Richmond didn't.
... except they did. Prior to the game in which you beat them, they were considered unbeatable at their home ground, with the record to back it up (the last time they lost there being in 2016) which was superior to WC's record at home over the same time, regardless of where their opposition called home.

You're actually arguing the point now! Bravo!

... except they did. Prior to the game in which you beat them, they were considered unbeatable at their home ground, with the record to back it up (the last time they lost there being in 2016) which was superior to WC's record at home over the same time, regardless of where their opposition called home.

You're actually arguing the point now! Bravo!
OMG, how thick can a person be?

Sorry mate, but you can take your argument somewhere else, i'm not arguing with an idiot no more.

Caro saying on 3aw that Don Pyke raised the idea of a best of 3 Grand Final after losing the Grand Final in 2017

Maybe the crows and swans would like to trial run in the pre season

Seriously though, both clubs have a positive WR at the MCG

Only Brisbane and West Coast don’t, but have 3 AFL flags each at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back