Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bit in the thread title that says "sympathy" isn't meant to be taken literally bro.

I know and have had my share of quips along the way. If I do say so myself. Without dwelling on this my brother took his own life, and yeah I just enjoy anyone getting back in the game whatever their game is. Maj is another, when I see him strutting around in a Dees top that will make me smile. I'm all for getting stuck into the collective * group. And have actually dated two * supporters and left them both bitterly disappointed with my performance.
Jokes on them aye! Got 'em good!!

s-l225.jpg

If you see angel number 6354, the message relates to the field of relationships and hobbies and says that If you have devoted your whole life to waiting for the moment when the “real” life finally begins, then the angels have bad news for you: you have been waiting in vain. Inaction is by no means synonymous with patience and focus on the goal. It is never rewarded. If you can still do anything to prevent your life from being wasted, do it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Initially posted this in the Non-Footy thread but thought it was better off here because it proves that their fans are just morons across the spectrum of all sport.

LOL one of the most insufferable, sanctimonious pricks on footy twitter who is a massive * fan is apparently a huge Medvedev fan and was cheering for him last night in spite of his behaviour.

Checks out. An Essendon fan supporting athletes who refuse to take personal responsibility for their own failings and then can't understand why people dislike them. Sounds familiar.

Initially posted this in the Non-Footy thread but thought it was better off here because it proves that their fans are just morons across the spectrum of all sport.

LOL one of the most insufferable, sanctimonious pricks on footy twitter who is a massive * fan is apparently a huge Medvedev fan and was cheering for him last night in spite of his behaviour.

Checks out. An Essendon fan supporting athletes who refuse to take personal responsibility for their own failings and then can't understand why people dislike them. Sounds familiar.
Drop the @

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back