Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will say I'm impressed with his sig.
“We desperately need pace in the forward line and players willing to apply manic pressure, the ball exits far too easily and quickly and doesn’t give enough time for the players up the field to set the ground up properly to defend, fix this and we’ll see much better performances.”

Lol - halfwit had the answers to turn ess season around!!! What a peanut.

I went searching for him on their board and got an infraction! Such a bunch of soft utensils over there.

Aren’t you Halftimehero ?
Dude, you came into a match day thread against Hawks and talked s**t. What did you think would happen?

Dude why are you reading this thread?
The sudden influx off one of 2 teams supporters actually shitter than us running to our board piqued my interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said, I went looking for Mr Hero in his own lunch box.
Ok, my point remains. Don't play the victim when you know too well you were posting s**t posts in match day threads.

It's not a difficult concept

Do us a favor? Tell Halftimehero we miss him.
Hey Halftimehero, kangatime misses you. Why didn't you call? he is all riled up and angry you didn't call, didn't it mean anything, was he just another fling? Call him, please, he misses you madly.

I am getting worried. Time to bring out the milk cartons again.

1630623559470-png.1224671

You should have photos of some of their players on that milk carton too.
Dylan Shields? Parish (30 possessions to half time... A world record. Was a hero up until the half time siren sounded). Joey Danaher? Oh. Sorry. He left the club where his father and three uncles had been legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back