Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

“Developing players is what I do best..”

Green Arrow Laughing GIF
Ha Ha Lol GIF
the goonies horror GIF
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
2014 nba playoffs laughing GIF
Laugh Lol GIF
all that lol GIF by NickRewind
He may be right! He does everything else worse!

Bloody dropped the ball people.

Later into the evening when most had left the Caulfield races, I was sitting at a bar somewhere at the Caulfield and in fairness a more sober than I Kevin bloody Sheedy wandered by.

Of course, Ms Sharon being a * fan couldn't believe here was the 'great man'. I then piped up with, "Kev I'd have voted for Hird".

He turned smiled and gave me a salute! Looking back, I thought he was dodging puddles as he wandered past, but on second thoughts there weren't any.

Should have a got a pic with Mr Sheedy.

oh well

Bloody dropped the ball people.

Later into the evening when most had left the Caulfield races, I was sitting at a bar somewhere at the Caulfield and in fairness a more sober than I Kevin bloody Sheedy wandered by.

Of course, Ms Sharon being a * fan couldn't believe here was the 'great man'. I then piped up with, "Kev I'd have voted for Hird".

He turned smiled and gave me a salute! Looking back, I thought he was dodging puddles as he wandered past, but on second thoughts there weren't any.

Should have a got a pic with Mr Sheedy.

oh well
I found this on Ms Sharon's Insta page though...

1666071262068.png

The snake oil in full flight.

I like it and a lot. My takeaway.

1. Scott will get to know the players when he returns in late January 23
  2. Will yet again oversee the sports science program as he did a two-week online course
  3. Will take a while for * to come good, probably in his second contract around yr 7.
  4. Loves experienced footballers, Walker and Turner both should be happy
  5. He should grow his hair long and lose some ******* weight.
  6. He's still FOS
  7. Fun times await.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it and a lot. My takeaway.

1. Scott will get to know the players when he returns in late January 23
  2. Will yet again oversee the sports science program as he did a two-week online course
  3. Will take a while for * to come good, probably in his second contract around yr 7.
  4. Loves experienced footballers, Walker and Turner both should be happy
  5. He should grow his hair long and lose some ******* weight.
  6. He's still FOS
  7. Fun times await.
On point 3. Essendon and their power brokers will be wanting his head if they aren't successful after a couple of years. He will get the axe long before then imo as they are way too impatient.

The snake oil in full flight.

I said it after his first contract this guy is the embodiment of ‘The Emperors New Clothes’ full of platitudes, clichés, generalisations and not an original thought passed his lips, contrast that to Alastair Clarksons video on coming back to North 🙄

I simply cannot wait to stick it up that smarmy *er 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back