Tas AFL team potential membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Taswegian

Roo Man
May 25, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm just interested to know how many memberships people think we can likely sell when they go on sale in March next year?......

When did they start selling true believer merch on the website?

$51 for a scarf :oops: That makes me nervous to see prices for actual memberships.

When did they start selling true believer merch on the website?

$51 for a scarf :oops: That makes me nervous to see prices for actual memberships.
Been doing it for awhile. Unsure if they have any links to the new club besides the promotion to get it up and running. Memberships will be in line with other clubs.

Been doing it for awhile. Unsure if they have any links to the new club besides the promotion to get it up and running. Memberships will be in line with other clubs.
They'd do something like Gc and GWS with foundation memberships you would think. They couldn't charge a heap for non ticketed memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What sort of price will the initial membership come in at? Any ideas?
Being a foundation member of the club will be something special.
I was told $50 for the "Foundation Memberships", but that was just before Christmas, and at this stage, my advisory role has finished within the "Stadium Taskforce" as such, so not 100% sure on that being still the case.....

I was told $50 for the "Foundation Memberships", but that was just before Christmas, and at this stage, my advisory role has finished within the "Stadium Taskforce" as such, so not 100% sure on that being still the case.....

From memory Gold Coast Suns foundation membership was about $80

The big reveal is now 2 weeks away. (The week before the election).
What would be interesting is if the foundation membership opens & there is a flood of people joining the club in first few days... People laying down their money to show support for the club might encourage some to get off the fence a bit if there is a flood of member joining. (The oposite could happen if there are few people joining...).

I think membership and support is vital, I wish it had happened earlier, but we are where we are and maybe the timing is not so bad.

Foundation membership done.

I got all the stickers

Me too :D

I have no use for stickers, but I got too excited and couldn't choose between them. They'll go on my vape stash box or something (I don't have a car.)

My order number was 30936. But reports prior to my purchase was saying over 40,000 already. Couldn't help but get the stickers. Slap one on the toolbox on the ute.
Get my name on a wall somewhere. Just as good as our family purchasing a random brick in the small town we lived in in the mid 90s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back