Teams Team Development (Official Opening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

after much deliberation heres the latest version of TeamHonk
View attachment 337554
Extremely risky starting line up Pittard, Thurlow, W.H.E, Henney, Murphy, Hampton without Dangerfield and only 10 promo's including Roughead. A lot of risk not a lot of gain and no doubt a majority of your mid pricers will end up failing. Believe it's something like 5 in the last 5 years have been successful with 3 being fallen promos!

View attachment 337469
View attachment 337470

This is my version 1, been super busy. Rookied up to the max (placeholders!!), will be looking to cull one of the 200K rookies, also downgrading Doc is looking likely to try and beef up the FWD line, but no one is really grabbing me. Will have to get a look at Heeney, and Lobb is a speculative pick, but he might be my POD risky golden ticket this year, JLT pending. Ruck DPP potential and a goal kicker in an attacking team is tasty.

Ben Long's suspended for the first few games so might not be able to get an early look in. Would pick Adams over J.J only scored 95 in GF and around 95 throughout the finals at probably his best. Also already talked about getting tagged which is hard to break as an outside player. Don't like the lobb selection. With Mummy only pinch hitting in the ruck and third forward won't be targeted as often as Patton and Jeremy Cameron. Only averages 72 last year can't expect much more of an improvement until mummy retires. Otherwise pretty similar to my team

"risky"

and im waiting to see how Heeney goes. Hence the spiel about the Heenster. But I like Lobb. I was at Spotless last year when he tore the Hawks several new arseholes, right in front of me. I think the Giants forward line is dangerous, for opposition and SC. Lots and lots of targets. No one player to score most points. I went Toby Greene last year, maybe I'm just hankering for the thrill of a great score followed by 50's and 60's :drunk::drunk::drunk:. PLus I'm not convinced Mummy has a full season in him. I hope I'm wrong, I love watching the ogre rag doll campaigners.

Last edited:
made a few changes
Williams > Tuohy
Keeffe > Hampton
Titchell > Zerrett

im one of those guys who will bring in the pre season bolter IF they have form behind them. Tuohy ended '16 well, Zerrett was a gun. I like to change my side with the flow, see what I can do with it, got to experiment. Here it is so far. 22k left

upload_2017-2-17_22-37-16.png

made a few changes
Williams > Tuohy
Keeffe > Hampton
Titchell > Zerrett

im one of those guys who will bring in the pre season bolter IF they have form behind them. Tuohy ended '16 well, Zerrett was a gun. I like to change my side with the flow, see what I can do with it, got to experiment. Here it is so far. 22k left

View attachment 337628
Am liking the motlop and wingard pick, i really dont know if i have the aggots to pick one of them but if i did it would definitley be Wingard pending his JLT form. Also after tonight and if Tuohy can keep his form up over the rest of the pre season he will be in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back