Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, if anybody likes keeping a lid on it around these parts, it's me.

Just making a casual observation that whether Hille is right or not, it's a pretty good looking emergency list. And considering Bendigo isn't playing until Sunday there is still a fairly good chance at least one of the three could be seeing senior action on Saturday. I think they may be just waiting to see on weather/ground conditions on the day. The forecast is pretty good for Saturday afternoon but Melbourne has had nearly four inches of rain during the week and possibly some more tomorrow, so who knows. We clearly do not have the best depth in the competition at this point or close to it, teams like Collingwood or Hawthorn have us covered, but we're improving on that front and we needed to.

As for bandwagoner? Check the Join Date mate in comparison with your own first before comparing me to any of them. Can give you the link of my previous account as well that was activated in 2002 before this one. So don't even bother going down that track...

I'm not referring to you as a bandwagoner. Other supporters just generalise us like that now that we are having some success and many are piping up about it.

downhill-skier_6188.jpg

Not too happy but willing to give Prismall a chance, after all Bomber did use him much better than Knights ever did. Played much more forward of centre and was a genuine goal kicker, hopefully we see that return.

In his 3 seasons at Geelong he averaged 0.5, 0.6 and 0.7 goals per game.

At Essendon he has shown that he is quite a poor kick for goal.

I wouldn't be banking on him becoming a goal kicking mid and he has buckleys chance of pushing any of our current forwards out of the team.

In his 3 seasons at Geelong he averaged 0.5, 0.6 and 0.7 goals per game.

At Essendon he has shown that he is quite a poor kick for goal.

I wouldn't be banking on him becoming a goal kicking mid and he has buckleys chance of pushing any of our current forwards out of the team.

He seemed to be much more productive than that, had a couple of games kicking multiples that stuck in the mind. The exact number doesn't matter, more so the way he played, he was a quality attacking player, and if he can replicate some of that form he could still be a good player.

He seemed to be much more productive than that, had a couple of games kicking multiples that stuck in the mind. The exact number doesn't matter, more so the way he played, he was a quality attacking player, and if he can replicate some of that form he could still be a good player.

It's pretty easy to be productive when your team is smashing the opposition by 116 points.

Some interesting comments in this thread, including "Colyer is surely stiff because he played better than Prismall." (Colyer I also would like in the side, but I struggle to see how he played better than Prismall when he didn't play?)

Furthermore, the comment about someone saying "The sooner the club realises Reimers is a hack" well, clearly you did not watch Bendigo last year and have next to no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard of Marc Murphy? :confused:

Marc Murphy, a hard nosed midfielder to compete for the contested ball with the likes of Hocking and Watson?

You could only be more off if you were suggesting Kade Simpson was an inside midfielder.

Edit: Let me make it abundantly clear that Kade Simpson is not an inside midfielder. He is a soft winger with minimal impact on games and even less genuine competitiveness, hunger or tenacity towards one of the most fundamentally important facets of the game, which is winning the ball. He typifies Carlton's general lack of realistic desire, or, indeed, the remarkable cowardice that somehow manages to resonate throughout their filthy club.

The sooner this club realises what a hack Reimers truly is, the quicker we can move on to being a successful one.

Your not wrong, people calling priz a squib, but calling for riemers to come in?! Reimers is the biggest squib in the game.

Prismalls best games are better than reimers and Prismall is more consistent. Reimers has always been gifted games, now he has to work hard and earn one.

Give me Prismall any day of the week

You clearly have no idea.

Anyways. Expecting a good win over your mob. After playing the Pies last week on the G, having a longer break than you guys, should be enough in itself to give us a big advantage.

Our little fellas will run riot on Saturday. Blues by 45.
Funny troll is funny.

In all seriousness, Thommo, I mean Hirdy knows what he's doing. We'll win.

maybe theres an issue with Daveys arm?

really dont like the inclusion of Prismal at this stage with the team flying, just feels wrong:confused:

but what do i know, in Hird we trust:thumbsu:

Exactly. Can just see Hirdy thinking hmmm how can I lose this game, I'm not going to listen to the bigfooty folk I'll put Prismall in for fun. FFS.

Marc Murphy, a hard nosed midfielder to compete for the contested ball with the likes of Hocking and Watson?

You could only be more off if you were suggesting Kade Simpson was an inside midfielder.

Edit: Let me make it abundantly clear that Kade Simpson is not an inside midfielder. He is a soft winger with minimal impact on games and even less genuine competitiveness, hunger or tenacity towards one of the most fundamentally important facets of the game, which is winning the ball. He typifies Carlton's general lack of realistic desire, or, indeed, the remarkable cowardice that somehow manages to resonate throughout their filthy club.

This I like. :thumbsu:

Some interesting comments in this thread, including "Colyer is surely stiff because he played better than Prismall." (Colyer I also would like in the side, but I struggle to see how he played better than Prismall when he didn't play?)

Furthermore, the comment about someone saying "The sooner the club realises Reimers is a hack" well, clearly you did not watch Bendigo last year and have next to no idea.

I went to the BB vs Collingwood game at Victoria Park last year and Prismall was very hackish.

Your not wrong, people calling priz a squib, but calling for riemers to come in?! Reimers is the biggest squib in the game.

Prismalls best games are better than reimers and Prismall is more consistent. Reimers has always been gifted games, now he has to work hard and earn one.

Give me Prismall any day of the week
He isn't...
Simpson is harder than Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back