Team

Remove this Banner Ad

They are quoting James Hird so do you believe James?
Thats why i asked you because i dont know what to believe. There are some games being played this week by the Bombers and Blues, what will end up happening i dont know.

Heraldsun also write this

"Meanwhile, Essendon ruckman David Hille could be a late inclusion to the side to play Carlton tomorrow night after a rumoured fitness test at training today."

did they get that from this thread because it sure sounds like it?

BTW please smash the SCUM :)

Hird hasn't played any selection games-and I fail to see him starting now. Hille will play in the VFL and play the Pies next week. Massive selection pressure next week if there are any poor performances, with Davey and Hille waiting.

Hird hasn't played any selection games-and I fail to see him starting now. Hille will play in the VFL and play the Pies next week. Massive selection pressure next week if there are any poor performances, with Davey and Hille waiting.

Wouldn't say that's entirely true.

He already made one very late change to Hille vs Sydney even though there were rumors mid week he wouldn't play.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/matches/preview.asp?round_no=2

So I dont think another very late change is out of the question.

Interesting to see that Prismall has also been named for Bendigo. Is it possible that they will play him as the sub in the AFL and then play a full game for Bendigo the next day? Is that even legal?

Also good to see H. Slatts, Browne and Hibberd back for Bendigo.

Had some game time for Bendigo last week.

Good to see some Defenders coming back and Hibberd's injury not as bad as some of the rumour's were suggesting.

How was prismall going in the 2's from what I was hearing not too good?

Last week was his best game for the year.

Would rate his game as good to very good - probably closer to good.

Davey was dropped for a few reasons, one being not playing a 'team role' last week.

Considering the coaches rate Prismall's defensive pressure and positioning, I'm not surprised.

I'm worried that we're too short down back, meaning Hardingham might need to stand a tall, rather than their danger men in Betts and Garlett.

Watched Prismall for the last 2 weeks.

His positioning in terms of linking up is fine but his defensive pressure is below average - he is lazy in a defensive sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Colyer is a bit stiff, played better than Prismal.

Even without Hille our forward line looks pretty tall - Ryder, Hurley, Crameri

Colyer didn't play last week.

I gave 3 stats which are generally regarded as decent indicaters of inside play.

Care to point me towards the stats I should be looking at?

Agree with you SJ.

Have no problems with Murphy as a player who wins contested possessions.

Because he at times runs forward of clearances he is mis-labelled.

I am baffled as to why Hille is playing for Bendigo.

Was our best player against the Bulldogs - played 87% game time after only playing half a game in the practice match series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back