Universal Love Thank you, Luke and Josh

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we already have the "Announced retirement thread" and the "End of an era" autopsy threat. However, I wanted to create a really simply Thank you thread, for both Luke and Josh.

I know some of the players do read big footy, and others don't. On the off chance either of these fellas do, I think it would be nice to have a single thread that they can look at and read about how much joy they have given so many people. At the same time, this can be a "grieving" thread for all of us who are so sad that we won't get to see them on the field again.

Please use this thread to post a simple thank you, tell a story, share an anecdote, or reminisce about a memory.

From me, it's just a simple thank you, to both Luke and Josh. You've both given me so much joy over the many years that we've watched you. Congratulations on amazing careers and all that you've achieved. We look forward to hopefully seeing your presence around the club in some capacity for years to come.

All the best,

TommyK.

I know we already have the "Announced retirement thread" and the "End of an era" autopsy threat. However, I wanted to create a really simply Thank you thread, for both Luke and Josh.

I know some of the players do read big footy, and others don't. On the off chance either of these fellas do, I think it would be nice to have a single thread that they can look at and read about how much joy they have given so many people. At the same time, this can be a "grieving" thread for all of us who are so sad that we won't get to see them on the field again.

Please use this thread to post a simple thank you, tell a story, share an anecdote, or reminisce about a memory.

From me, it's just a simple thank you, to both Luke and Josh. You've both given me so much joy over the many years that we've watched you. Congratulations on amazing careers and all that you've achieved. We look forward to hopefully seeing your presence around the club in some capacity for years to come.

All the best,

TommyK.
I can't believe it is over! Who will ever forget those goals by Hodge in the 2014 and 2015 GF. I showed my wife the one he stole against Sydney in 14 and she just looked at me funny..
And Gibson. Those trademark spoils to stop a certain goal. Even the mistimed ones that would punch opposing players in the face.
Thanks fellas for the unforgettable memories.

All the best,

TommyK.
I totally concur "tommyk72", your message has said it all for mine!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back