Autopsy Thankgod for our kicking boots Swans by 11 to keep season alive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch this and tell me how Campbell is the one initiating contact. Whitfield moves at least 5 meters while Campbell is near stationary.

more in Clarkes that follows

The GWS player kicks the ball and Campbell, who was jogging up, THEN launches himself directly at the player with his arms out at head height. Catches the player on the head with his arm. It's a dangerous and completely unnecessary act. He wasn't bracing for impact like Rampe was. He wilfully initiated the impact long after the ball had gone. It's a brain fade from Campbell. Really dumb.
It was a handpass you *******!

Watch this and tell me how Campbell is the one initiating contact. Whitfield moves at least 5 meters while Campbell is near stationary.

The second angle really shows a different story. Front on it looks bad, side on shows that Whitfield keep moving towards Campbell and that Campbell was mostly trying to brace.

Here’s what I know:
1. It was a free kick no doubt
2. Daniels hit on Lloyd was several times worse, but they have both been offered one week - which seems odd
3. AFL is s**t house - their story doesn’t give the gradings on Campbell’s incident, so it is impossible to work out what the swans could/should argue against.

Campbell is literally coming to a stop and then Whitfield’s momentum causes them to collide.

Nothing in that at all. I can’t believe anyone, let alone the Sydney supporters here, would defend a one match ban for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The second angle really shows a different story. Front on it looks bad, side on shows that Whitfield keep moving towards Campbell and that Campbell was mostly trying to brace.

Here’s what I know:
1. It was a free kick no doubt
2. Daniels hit on Lloyd was several times worse, but they have both been offered one week - which seems odd
3. AFL is s**t house - their story doesn’t give the gradings on Campbell’s incident, so it is impossible to work out what the swans could/should argue against.
The gradings are in the grid at the bottom (Careless, Medium impact, High contact). The exact same grading the Daniels got for an act that had a player off the field for 15 minutes for a concussion test. It's ******* stupidity.

The video I took off my TV shows it as bad for Campbell and seems to shows Campbell to be the one coming at Whitfield but then I watch the side on footage and it shows Whitfield crashes into a positioned Campbell.

It’s a case of you need all the information to make a decision.

Now that I’ve viewed it all and reversed it and gone forward numerous times. I think there is a case to defend.

The only issue is a seemingly high hit (footage isn’t crystal on that) but it’s unavoidable as Campbell was coming in to tackle and suddenly Whitfield disposes of the ball prior to the impact and campbell braces to protect himself from a front on hit.

Apologies for making my judgement on the footage I posted as it paints a different scenario IMO

Hope we contest it

The video I took off my TV shows it as bad for Campbell and seems to shows Campbell to be the one coming at Whitfield but then I watch the side on footage and it shows Whitfield crashes into a positioned Campbell.

It’s a case of you need all the information to make a decision.

Now that I’ve viewed it all and reversed it and gone forward numerous times. I think there is a case to defend.

The only issue is a seemingly high hit (footage isn’t crystal on that) but it’s unavoidable as Campbell was coming in to tackle and suddenly Whitfield disposes of the ball prior to the impact and campbell braces to protect himself from a front on hit.

Apologies for making my judgement on the footage I posted as it paints a different scenario IMO

Hope we contest it
What was Kelli Underwood’s take on the matter?😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gradings are in the grid at the bottom (Careless, Medium impact, High contact). The exact same grading the Daniels got for an act that had a player off the field for 15 minutes for a concussion test. It's ******* stupidity.
Thanks for pointing out the table at the end (very hard to see on a phone).

I think the swans could challenge the medium impact charge. If Daniels hit on Lloyd was medium then surely Camobell’s must be low contact?

Attachments

• IMG_2273.jpeg
    IMG_2273.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 29
Coaches votes are in

10 Errol Gulden (SYD)
7 Hayden McLean (SYD)
6 Tom Green (GWS)
5 Jake Lloyd (SYD)
1 Lachie Ash (GWS)
1 James Rowbottom (SYD)

This world is getting so woke now days. What's next? No longer being able to hit cyclists on the road with our cars?!

I swear most if not all of them, have absolutely nothing going on between the ears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back