AFLW Autopsy 2023 season 8 1st Elimination final GCS v Swans 11 Nov 7:15 pm, Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it did the job really well as a clash guernsey. No point in creating another one for the sake of it.

I’m glad they didn’t get the women to wear white shorts!
None of the womens team have to wear white shorts. That was a player demand and it won't change going forward.

I didn’t know that. But I like it. Even on the tautness male backside white shorts aren’t flattering.
The women requested a change due to the anxiety it caused when they were having periods. Makes perfect sense to not have them.

Do you think Nick Davis shed a happy tear as he watched Molloy rove that tap down from the ruck to kick a goal. Straight out of the Geelong semi playbook.
And the Cynthia Hamilton snap! Mirrored one of his as well. TBH though I just reckon he was happy and proud of his role in getting them to where they are.

I have put in a request to be introduced to Sofia Hurley. We have mutual friends. I will bow down and tell her she's the absolute future of the red and white.
Give her our best and tell her we are so proud of the team if you ever get the meeting

Got to laugh. We all watched the game on Sat night. I was just fan-girling Kennedy and Hurley - such talents - but the whole team was awesome. My daughter the next day - all she wants to do is copy Molloy's moves:)! Aside from the fun, love that Molloy turned it around a compliment to the passion and commitment of the fans. Love her confidence!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Hickey at our game on Saturday night. What a legend.

Thread title should be EF not Prelim, but that aside, what a performance! Girls absolutely blitzed them. Giving themselves a real chance to turn this momentum into something pretty significant.

Send us a selfie!

Will do maté hopefully get a few with the girls too. Have to say on a side note the girls were wonderful with every fan after the game on Saturday

How on earth are flights to Adelaide THIS expensive it's not even peak time. Was going to go too jeez
What's the damage from Sydney? Paid about $300 return from Melbourne, both early flights. Trying to book value parking at the airport and is only coming up with terminal parking at 80 bucks. They can * right off.

What's the damage from Sydney? Paid about $300 return from Melbourne, both early flights. Trying to book value parking at the airport and is only coming up with terminal parking at 80 bucks. They can * right off.

Paid via points in tbe end but was going to be $400 odd normally fine but that’s what I expect in peak not in November!

Are you an RACV Member? They have discounted airport parking on their website.

Are you an RACV Member? They have discounted airport parking on their website.
Yeah that's the back up plan. Have contacted Melb Airport to question why their value parking is not being quoted. Full or trying to mislead the public and force them into more expensive options? Looking forward to the response.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back