AFLW Autopsy 2023 Season 8 Round 07 - Swans v Hawks Saturday 14 Oct 3:05 pm @ Henson Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans 12th (3 wins) v Hawks 15th (1 win)
back home at Henson Park

#CheerThis

Sydney Swans v Hawthorn - Round 7
Saturday, October 14, 2023
Gates open: 1:45pm AEDT
First bounce: 3:05pm

Petersham, Marrickville and Sydenham train stations are a 15 - 20 minute walk to Henson Park.

Several bus routes run through Marrickville with bus stops a short walk from Henson Park.

M30 Sydenham-Taronga Zoo (prepay only): Victoria Rd near Chapel St
423 Kingsgrove-City: Victoria Rd near Chapel St
426 Dulwich Hill-City: Victoria Rd near Chapel St
428 Canterbury-City: Addison Rd near Illawarra Rd
412 Campsie-City: Livingstone Rd near Sydenham Rd

Sydney Swans v Hawthorn - Round 7
Saturday, October 14, 2023
Gates open: 1:45pm AEDT
First bounce: 3:05pm

Petersham, Marrickville and Sydenham train stations are a 15 - 20 minute walk to Henson Park.

Several bus routes run through Marrickville with bus stops a short walk from Henson Park.

M30 Sydenham-Taronga Zoo (prepay only): Victoria Rd near Chapel St
423 Kingsgrove-City: Victoria Rd near Chapel St
426 Dulwich Hill-City: Victoria Rd near Chapel St
428 Canterbury-City: Addison Rd near Illawarra Rd
412 Campsie-City: Livingstone Rd near Sydenham Rd

Arrive early because the queue will be long.

Assistant coach Tanya Hetherington reflects on the latest win over Port Adelaide and discusses preparations ahead of Round 7.

What are you looking to focus on in Round 7?

We will be trying to build on last week’s performance and step it up another level. We want to play a brand of football that makes our fans proud and is fun to watch. We are looking forward to putting together another four-quarter performance in front of our home crowd this weekend

Only one change. As expected Aliesha Newman misses due to concussion with Montana Beruldsen coming in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited for this game - for one reason or another haven't been able to make it to a match.
I'm sure its indigenous round to match with the referendum - hope it will sway the undecided - but in any case will grab any celebration I can. Love the guernsey:) - bummer for Newman but I'm sure she will love seeing the girls play in it.

Excited for this game - for one reason or another haven't been able to make it to a match.
I'm sure its indigenous round to match with the referendum - hope it will sway the undecided - but in any case will grab any celebration I can. Love the guernsey:) - bummer for Newman but I'm sure she will love seeing the girls play in it.
Feel free to join my one woman campaign in getting a hoodie made available from this new indigenous design:tongueoutv1:. I freaking love it.

Feel free to join my one woman campaign in getting a hoodie made available from this new indigenous design:tongueoutv1:. I freaking love it.
Oh heck yeah!! Awesome idea - I'm buying it for the kids anyway but would totally stump up for that..
And also in total agreement about beating the Hawks - always makes my day;-) - go girls!!
PS been so impressed by their intent and mid-game this season (Ally is immense) - and its great to see their polish improving from game to game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back