AFLW Autopsy 2023 Season 8 Round 10 - Fremantle vs Swans Sunday 5th Nov 5:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea what tickets are worth? It only cost me $10 a ticket to go the the Brisbane match a couple months ago. Wonder what a finals ticket will cost. Will head down to the GC regardless. Living in Brissy I get so little access to swans matches. This year has been a blessing actually with two AFL and now two AFLW matches up here.

Any idea what tickets are worth? It only cost me $10 a ticket to go the the Brisbane match a couple months ago. Wonder what a finals ticket will cost. Will head down to the GC regardless. Living in Brissy I get so little access to swans matches. This year has been a blessing actually with two AFL and now two AFLW matches up here.
I know that all children will be admitted free. Can't imagine the cost will be too much.

Besides the fabulous result, I really enjoyed watching this game. A lot of pressure but both teams also not hesitating to move it forward at speed when allowed. By pressure I mean 77 tackles to 81 - that's big for AFL men's with 22 players and long quarters.

I also like how AFLW takes you to the huddles and you can hear the coach's instructions.

My favourite part -
Gowans at 3/4 time: We've really got to get our marking game going.
Swans last quarter: two marks.

Congrats to the girls. After the good results in the pre-season games I was hoping/expecting we'd be competitive mid-tier team, so expectations exceeded. Love watching this team.

That fixture isn't too bad. Despite the 6 day break we're getting an evening game in the Queensland heat plus it is the most prime time of all the slots. Plus, if we should happen to progress we (hopefully) won't get another 6 day turnaround.

Just posted all the details on the General thread

Fremantle v Sydney

10 Laura Gardiner SYD
6 Chloe Molloy SYD
4 Dana East FRE
4 Emma O'Driscoll FRE
4 Montana Ham SYD
1 Mim Strom FRE
1 Tanya Kennedy SYD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back