The 3 Biggest Improvers in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonas

Senior List
Jan 4, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Watching the footy the other day, and the commentators put up who they thought would the three biggest improvers in 2007.
  1. Michael Riscitelli
  2. Marc Murphy
  3. Shaun Burgoyne
Thoughts...any other ideas

Watching the footy the other day, and the commentators put up who they thought would the three biggest improvers in 2007.
  1. Michael Riscitelli
  2. Marc Murphy
  3. Shaun Burgoyne
Thoughts...any other ideas

I would have thought that Murphy & S Burgoyne had pretty steller seasons last year and were 2006's biggest improvers (although it was Murphy's 1st season so I guess he can't really have 'improved').

I actually think Peter Burgoyne could be one of 2007's biggest improvers and I agree about Riscitelli. Others to look out for are Foley, van Berlo, Rodan and Birchall - with Bock as a smokey.

Hard one, but ill take a stab at it!

1. Marc Murphy - Unbelievable this Pre Season
2. Lance Franklin - Ready to explode!!
3. Scott Pendelbury - Being a Pies supporter, just thought he was worth the mention!

I am unsure on Pendlebury. Ive watched him play and personally i think hell be great, but what worries me is game time and amount of games. However, he will step up this year.

Not an improver but will give you massive points and a price hike in the first
6 - 8 rds !!!! Anthony Rocca

Every year, comes out firing fit and ready then dies out mid year !!!!!!

Allways kicks 80% of his goal tally in the first half.

If only he could do that all season long (sigh)

defence.he's 249,000 i.r.c

daniel wells is due to have a really good season i would imagine?

yeah i agree with wells. I think james walker from freo will do well, hes been great in the nab cup, so i picked him up in sc, then he got 28 possies and bog against the hawks, same with timmy boyle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back