SA The Adelaide Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I had a bit of an odd experience yesterday. Got pulled over on the VIC/SA border for speeding (115 in a 110 zone) by a VIC cop and an SA cop at the same time (there were roadworks down the road so they were watching those and noticed me speed up too much after i got out of them). VIC cop wanted to give me a ticket, SA cop said it was his because i was over the SA border about 200 metres. 5 minute chat between them , screaming baby in the back of the car driving me crazy, and then finally SA Cop wins, and then lets me off with a warning instead. #SABEST

Well I had a bit of an odd experience yesterday. Got pulled over on the VIC/SA border for speeding (115 in a 110 zone) by a VIC cop and an SA cop at the same time (there were roadworks down the road so they were watching those and noticed me speed up too much after i got out of them). VIC cop wanted to give me a ticket, SA cop said it was his because i was over the SA border about 200 metres. 5 minute chat between them , screaming baby in the back of the car driving me crazy, and then finally SA Cop wins, and then lets me off with a warning instead. #SABEST

SA plates? Where did you cross? There is absolutely nothing around the VIC/SA border outside Bordertown. Would be stiff to find two cops there!

SA plates? Where did you cross? There is absolutely nothing around the VIC/SA border outside Bordertown. Would be stiff to find two cops there!
Could be Mt Gambier but more than likely Bordertown. There have been roadworks along there for a while

Fmd that bit where south road roadworks turns into one lane heading out of town direction is a ******* nightmare still
Watched them washing away concrete to expose stone on sat arvo
Seriously
Plain concrete is good enough its not like its a ******* shopping mall, no ones gping to be walking there you muppets, it doesnt need to look all sparkly and pretty
Its concrete on a bridge and tunnel system ffs

Fmd that bit where south road roadworks turns into one lane heading out of town direction is a ******* nightmare still
Watched them washing away concrete to expose stone on sat arvo
Seriously
Plain concrete is good enough its not like its a ******* shopping mall, no ones gping to be walking there you muppets, it doesnt need to look all sparkly and pretty
Its concrete on a bridge and tunnel system ffs

the whole south road should have been tunnelled

the costs are so much lower these days, preserve property prices and remove the need for unsightly infrastructure

the whole south road should have been tunnelled

the costs are so much lower these days, preserve property prices and remove the need for unsightly infrastructure
Yeah hopefully future projects use the open top tunnel. Dont mind it.

Did I hear somewhere that they were thinking of tunneling other train intersections?

Tapleys Hill Rd/trimmer ?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah hopefully future projects use the open top tunnel. Dont mind it.

Did I hear somewhere that they were thinking of tunneling other train intersections?

Tapleys Hill Rd/trimmer ?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wish they had used this technology to alleviate the Elizabeth Quay traffic disaster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah SA Plates :) It was at the Bordertown part. They are doing roadworks about 100 metres over the border (in VIC) past the little toilet stop area, so it drops from 110 to 80 for about 4-5km. Not sure why the SA copper was hanging around on our side, but the VIC Cop said he was there pinging people speeding through it all day. Nobody actually working on them on a Sunday but speed limit was still being enforced :thumbsdown:

Hit the show today
First time in prob 15 years
Mrs CC got skimmed from her purse in her bag
Wasn't taken out all day
Got hold of the fraud bank line
They following it
Get money back anyway
3 transactions for uber totaling 35 bucks
Check ya banks if anyone heads down

Just picked up a six pack of Pale Ale for $12.95.

tenor.gif

Hit the show today
Wasn't taken out all day
They following it
Get money back anyway

Oh man. Couldn't work out the odd uber tranactions on the wifes business card. s**t was skimmed last week. Westpac fortunately give you the $ back.

Hit the show today
Wasn't taken out all day
They following it
Get money back anyway

Ahhh that sucks. I'm going to take my 3 year old for our first show today, but will be careful. I barely use my paywave/credit account, so might just empty it to be safe!
On the topic of the show, anyone know the best place to park?

Ahhh that sucks. I'm going to take my 3 year old for our first show today, but will be careful. I barely use my paywave/credit account, so might just empty it to be safe!
On the topic of the show, anyone know the best place to park?
Use public transport

Train at showgrounds every fifteen minutes. Train leaving city every fifteen. Less than ten from city

Remove this Banner Ad

Back