The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlike with mids, 28-30 for a ruck = peak years. Most of the top guys are still on top of their game in their early 30's as well if their bodies hold up. Stef looks fit and strong and just coming into his best footy. I'd sign him up for 3 years in a heartbeat.
It's also worth noting he's only played 91 games of afl football. He spent a long time as a scrubber at Melbourne. His body will be in much better shape than a lot of other 29 year old ruckman
Not even a remote chance of DPP... 15 hit outs in 17 games!
Shhh he doesn't have to be good at it. Zac Dawson was named in Defense even though he's a hopeless defender!

It's also worth noting he's only played 91 games of afl football. He spent a long time as a scrubber at Melbourne. His body will be in much better shape than a lot of other 29 year old ruckman

Shhh he doesn't have to be good at it. James Hird was named coach of Essendon even though he's a hopeless coach

EFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shhh he doesn't have to be good at it. James Hird was named coach of Essendon even though he's a hopeless coach

EFA

I liked how you changed the content of the post from something relevant to something less relevant in order to make the joke that you wanted to make. That was a special moment for me.

I liked how you changed the content of the post from something relevant to something less relevant in order to make the joke that you wanted to make. That was a special moment for me.
It pleases me no end to know that I was able to make your day.

Out of curiosity how competitive are the bigfooty leagues to join? Obviously fairly new on here so if there's a time served thing that's no issue. Just need a few more leagues next year to keep the interest. Currently ranked 3692 with a season average of 2169.

Not going to pick him but Harris Andrews is going to be a good supercoach prospect in the coming years. Marks the ball so many times. Will be a little like Tom McDonald in a few years time, will be averaging mid-90's to 100. Currently averaging above 90 in his last 6 games. I've been forced to play him on the field due to screwing up my trading and having Malceski as D6. Andrews has proved to be a solid D6 in the end though.

I picked up Aaron Hall (M/F) as a free agent in my draft league this week = 139 points. Would have been a great get for regular SC 5 weeks ago when he was sub 300k. Last 5 weeks 100, 92, 150, 127, 139 = 5 week average of 121.6. Could be a decent POD if he retains his M/F DPP next year. His 2015 season average still only 74-75 so should be under 400k in 2016.

A. Hall (GC) starting to really turn it on now. Be interested to see his role next year as another possible POD. Very awkward price though
Been playing purely as a mid the list few weeks, 16 and 14 contested possessions from memory in his last two games. Problem is they have a few of their first choice midfielders out right now.

Out of curiosity how competitive are the bigfooty leagues to join? Obviously fairly new on here so if there's a time served thing that's no issue. Just need a few more leagues next year to keep the interest. Currently ranked 3692 with a season average of 2169.
Wait for the threads to pop up.

Keep a screenshot of team name, ranking etc

They're pretty hard to get into, but I'll PM you my bank details and if you swing me 50 bucks you'll get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back