The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I was more asking the question as well. I know you have injuries but don’t know how many and to who.

Voss should be sacked anyway. Another 3 years (if he sees out the contract) wasted. We’ve Carlton’d ourselves with that appointment.

We're in a massive hole. Our midfield moderately unaffected but Mills a big hole there too.

I was more asking the question as well. I know you have injuries but don’t know how many and to who.

Voss should be sacked anyway. Another 3 years (if he sees out the contract) wasted. We’ve Carlton’d ourselves with that appointment.
Who would you like to takeover from Voss?

Who would you like to takeover from Voss?

I genuinely don’t know mate. We signed all these assistant coaches and one is more useless than the next. I fear we are stuck with them for the next couple of years and replacing Voss won’t make a difference. The entire structure needs changing…again.

But to throw a name out there, I wouldn’t say no to Brett Ratten. I think he’s a very good coach who has been hard done by over his coaching career.

Last edited:
You should have quoted your own post. Because at the time West Coast weren’t last.
I said no one would be worse than West Coast for the end of the season. Hard to see that being anything but true given today's game where they lost by 100+ to a side considered absolute dog s**t.

I said no one would be worse than West Coast for the end of the season. Hard to see that being anything but true given today's game where they lost by 100+ to a side considered absolute dog s**t.

To be totally irritating, you didn’t say “at the end of the season.”. :D

Yep, and you said it's 2-4 and he's a thug. He barely gets him in the sense that he was fine to play on and it was just like any other contest for a loose ball. From what you said he took him out off the ball and broke his neck.
Lol that's not what you meant. He got reported for it too so the umpires thought the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol that's not what you meant. He got reported for it too so the umpires thought the same.

The umpires thought he was a thug and deserved 2-4 weeks? Or the umpires thought there was high contact? I never said there wasn't high contact, I said he barely got him. It's done now anyway, time to move on.

Wow Sydney are pretty crap, Geelong were lucky to get them as a soft kill in the GF last year.
What sort of vacuous point are you trying to make other than needlessly denigrating both GF participants at once?

Both sides beat Collingwood last September, the club that’s now the team to beat.

Perfect time to revisit this question.

Would take him at the Swans.

Also LOL at On the Couch having Nathan Broad on live and not asking him about it.

Would take him at the Swans.

Also LOL at On the Couch having Nathan Broad on live and not asking him about it.
I suspect they figured Dimma hadn't told the players yet and didn't want to jump in.
His reaction would've been gold though.

Tom's only doing his job - it's just that the job is pretty putrid in this instance.

Mind you, I'd be concerned about the leak out of the Tigers. Can't help but wonder if that's all part of it for Dimma. He's lost a lot of his trusted assistant coaches and if he now thinks he can't trust those around him...

Tom's only doing his job - it's just that the job is pretty putrid in this instance.

Mind you, I'd be concerned about the leak out of the Tigers. Can't help but wonder if that's all part of it for Dimma. He's lost a lot of his trusted assistant coaches and if he now thinks he can't trust those around him...

My thought too. Someone's had to message Morris about it which should be where the anger is directed. If you're a journo and you get wind that one of the biggest names in the game is quitting, you aren't sitting on your hands hoping someone else doesn't beat you to it in the morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back