The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS took Ahern with that pick 7 and have now flogged him off to North for a pittance. Whether we would have done the same thing remains to be seen, based on our recent drafting (Cripps aside) we may have done even worse
Ahern did 2 ACLs tbf.

Heard a while ago he wanted to return, he was pushing hard for it, Suns weren't having any of it.
Would love him back. Won't happen though.
That said, can't wait for him to retire so that I can wish the Gold Coast some success sincerely.

He doesn't deserve a flag up there.

Why? Your midfield isn't quite as good as theirs inc Cox. Glass = Taylor.

Both low scoring forward lines.

You'd have to lose players to fit in Gaz.

It's not disrespectful to compare your side to a team that almost went B2B either. You wouldn't be better.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ckle-hawks-in-round-five-20161026-gsbk4e.html

Alastair Clarkson's team will double up next year against Sydney, Geelong, Collingwood, Gold Coast and Adelaide, who it will first play in round two at the MCG.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahah obsession
With what?

I've been filthy about clubs being exempt from our home ground for years.
Get over yourselves, you're only one of 4 that inexplicably are favoured in that regard. Tell me I'm wrong, you know damn well I have a valid point.

With what?

I've been filthy about clubs being exempt from our home ground for years.
Get over yourselves, you're only one of 4 that inexplicably are favoured in that regard. Tell me I'm wrong, you know damn well I have a valid point.
Isn't it one of five? Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon, Richmond, Hawthorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back