The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll be a cracking game. Collingwoods got a pretty good midfield on paper. They should have a big advantage in the ruck now that the rules changed too.

Yeah not sure why you're such a strong favourite (in terms of the line being 17.5).

Suban, Dawson and going on about a 4 year rebuild while playing the oldest team possible.

Dawson will be in until Alex Pearce is fit although I think he should be replaced by Collins in the meantime. However, Dawson has always done a job on Hawkins so I have no problem with him playing. Suban on the other hand should be nowhere near the team.

Tbh I think you guys will beat us.

Our selected side doesn't give me much confidence, guys like Mackie, Ruggles and Cowan still getting games.
The latter two fair enough but Andrew played well in JLT.
No Scooter or Guthrie yet Menegola misses out is more galling.

I think we will beat you too. We have a pretty good record against Geelong of late and when you look at the match-ups there is nothing there that really scares me. The only thing I worry about is our forward line not being too cohesive yet and that we might be a bit tall given that it is supposed to rain on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back