The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
348337_efee11f44b65ce6ff64b2cf13c1ef412.JPG

Haha...what the?

I think it's an attempt to be humourous like the Bulldogs but, instead, has backfired horribly. Not to mention the atrocious grammar.
The concept is fine. Like I get that. Their five year plans are s**t and so is haircut. But the delivery is as tough to watch as Levi lining up from 25m out directly in front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Pies punted a high paid VFL forward (Cloke) and now have a high paid (and much worse) VFL forward (Mayne).
Still can't believe he's on that much money lol.
We've got Gubby Allen to thank

As long as we're getting games into the young lads, I'm not overly fussed. Many seem to think we would go forward this year, but given the list turn around and the amount of inexperience playing , im not sure what else you could expect
Yep agree with this. I think we overachieved in terms of wins last season (plus essendon and freo being temporarily shite helped) so any less than 7 this year will probably be labelled as a "failure" by the media but I couldn't give a s**t to be honest. I just want to see something like 10 under-23 players in the best 22 by seasons end and I'll be happy with what we've done.

I think so too, both games last season were rippers. I'm just hoping to avoid a repeat of last years round one humiliation though tbh.

Are you going?

Nup. Working today and tomoz so no chance to get there. I generally only make it to Sunday games nowadays(or the occasional Saturday) and for some strange reason we've only got 3 this season:p

Last seasons games were close hey, you should have knocked us off in the first one but injuries robbed you. I think we're still a bit undone so you're a fair chance to cause an upset.

As long as we're getting games into the young lads, I'm not overly fussed. Many seem to think we would go forward this year, but given the list turn around and the amount of inexperience playing , im not sure what else you could expect

Yeah when some suggested you'd win up to 8 games this year I was a bit surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back