The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Collins has pace concerns but he is the sort of KPD we need with Weitering, Marchbank and Plowman the more intercept mark types
Not just pace with Collins, he's been injury prone too in his three years with us.

Hope whoever signs him gives him a crack and that he can get his body right. Naughton, Cordy, Adams and Young were ahead of him while Roberts seems to be happy to be retained as depth. Just Adams is our only injury prone tall defender now it seems (cutting a few injury prone types off our list this year, Redpath and Smith retired while Roughy may leave if he gets a good FA offer)

Good if so

Pies copped crucial injuries both games against them this year so far which hurt rotations as the games went on, we haven't seen them at full potential for four quarters against them yet.
i doubt it will mean anything once the bell goes but just thought it was odd.

Not just pace with Collins, he's been injury prone too in his three years with us.

Hope whoever signs him gives him a crack and that he can get his body right. Naughton, Cordy, Adams and Young were ahead of him while Roberts seems to be happy to be retained as depth. Just Adams is our only injury prone tall defender now it seems (cutting a few injury prone types off our list this year, Redpath and Smith retired while Roughy may leave if he gets a good FA offer)
What injury problems has he had? Didn’t miss that much footy 2016-17 did he?

Richmond haven’t had a proper hard game of footy since Geelong about 6-7 weeks ago. Makes me sick that I saw this coming and it’s happening. We’ll now see if Richmond has anything other than pressure to bring to the table, since they’ve been matched/bettered in that aspect they’ve got nothing so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back