The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get the feeling I won’t be in to the season at all this year. Just too compromised and unable to go watch games.

Compromised how? Because of no crowds?

Struggling to get excited about tonight, will watch and hope we win but I'm just not feeling it yet. Will probably change once the ball is bounce or at least I hope so.
If tonight is hard to watch for a neutral I struggle to see the season gaining much traction at all

It’s hard not to be excited for AFL football no anther what 2020 looks like. Yeah, the empty stadiums suck but it’s done for public safety and that is a good thing. My only minor issue is having 16 minute quarters but even that is done for a very valid reason.

Kreuzer out until round 4.

You suck.

Ha ha this club is run by turkey’s UnitedWarrior93 maybe we should get Scotty tested for Coronavirus...

Joel don’t play any warm up games. In.
Duncan the same. In.
Steven does. Doesn’t get up.
Go out of the way to recruit Jenkins (why?) and don’t name him.
Parfitt dropped and Zuthrie in (deserved to be in tbf).
Fort over Stanley.

If this is getting served up all year then I hope the season gets cancelled. He’s off his chops.
Wait, you have stopped kissing Scott's arse? The world has gone mad!

It's just all to weird, didn't enjoy watching last nights game and didn't enjoy tonight's either, it's a week by week thing and eventually the season will be suspended. I also get the feeling players will be lacking motivation with such a strange year given the circumstances, and now you can't high five or sing the song arm in arm.

It's just all to weird, didn't enjoy watching last nights game and didn't enjoy tonight's either, it's a week by week thing and eventually the season will be suspended. I also get the feeling players will be lacking motivation with such a strange year given the circumstances, and now you can't high five or sing the song arm in arm.
You can drink out of the same bottle though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually felt like last night's felt a lot more normal.

And it begins

Tip of the iceberg. More to come.
AFL will shoo this one away because the Pies claim there was no contact to the players or footy department...

And it begins

He's been in isolation after returning from overseas and has had no contact with anyone at the club. Play on for now. Although I reckon by next week someone will test positive and that will be that.

Last edited:
Eddie talking about the staffer testing positive dropped this, “McGuire believes several members of the general public have suffered extreme consequences as a result of not quarantining as dictated by the Australian government.

My understanding is completely different that there have been charges laid and fines of $20,000 today for people who didn’t do that … in the general population, not the football world,” he said.”

Good. That should totally be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back