Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably worth mentioning that these are all knockoffs and there are no pictures of what the product you are actually buying looks like.
They cost about $10 bucks each so it's worth the risk. I might buy one when I get home, if I do I'll send a picture.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle

KrakouerPhat

Debutant
Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone lucky enough to live near Rosebery?
1C631E3B-B7E8-4D83-8065-EDDE3976A377.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nooice.. Just left, here’s the damage:

- Storm away
- Storm polo
- Storm cap
- Eels heritage
- QLD origin
- Port home PI
- Essendon training

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Spewing they didn't have footy shorts. Might have to wait until next week and go suss it out. I feel like their hiding the swans gear hahahaha.

Saint Mick

Senior List
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I thought they might’ve rotated stock through over the days - I was there Friday and it seems like it was all the same stuff. Qld, Manly, Bombers, Eels and Storm with a smattering of Broncos and Raiders thrown in. There was the odd Swans or Magpies polo but not much else. Although I did manage to pick up a Cricket NSW hoodie and Cowboys singlet which I was pretty pleased with. Saw a few eBay buyers hoarding heaps of items - wouldn’t be surprised to see them online shortly.

Was chatting to my mate who works upstairs there, he said they’d have to sell at least $20k worth of stock to make the effort worthwhile - I reckon they would’ve done that pretty easily over this weekend alone.

Nooice.. Just left, here’s the damage:

- Storm away
- Storm polo
- Storm cap
- Eels heritage
- QLD origin
- Port home PI
- Essendon training

Mozzie_Squad

All Australian
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melb City, Storm, Stars
I thought they might’ve rotated stock through over the days - I was there Friday and it seems like it was all the same stuff. Qld, Manly, Bombers, Eels and Storm with a smattering of Broncos and Raiders thrown in. There was the odd Swans or Magpies polo but not much else. Although I did manage to pick up a Cricket NSW hoodie and Cowboys singlet which I was pretty pleased with. Saw a few eBay buyers hoarding heaps of items - wouldn’t be surprised to see them online shortly.

Was chatting to my mate who works upstairs there, he said they’d have to sell at least $20k worth of stock to make the effort worthwhile - I reckon they would’ve done that pretty easily over this weekend alone.

Yeh I reckon they would clear that easily for sure - my transaction alone was 1% of that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back