Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Probably worth mentioning that these are all knockoffs and there are no pictures of what the product you are actually buying looks like.
They cost about $10 bucks each so it's worth the risk. I might buy one when I get home, if I do I'll send a picture.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010

KrakouerPhat

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone lucky enough to live near Rosebery?
1C631E3B-B7E8-4D83-8065-EDDE3976A377.jpeg

Nooice.. Just left, here’s the damage:

- Storm away
- Storm polo
- Storm cap
- Eels heritage
- QLD origin
- Port home PI
- Essendon training

Spewing they didn't have footy shorts. Might have to wait until next week and go suss it out. I feel like their hiding the swans gear hahahaha.

Saint Mick

Sep 26, 2012
I thought they might’ve rotated stock through over the days - I was there Friday and it seems like it was all the same stuff. Qld, Manly, Bombers, Eels and Storm with a smattering of Broncos and Raiders thrown in. There was the odd Swans or Magpies polo but not much else. Although I did manage to pick up a Cricket NSW hoodie and Cowboys singlet which I was pretty pleased with. Saw a few eBay buyers hoarding heaps of items - wouldn’t be surprised to see them online shortly.

Was chatting to my mate who works upstairs there, he said they’d have to sell at least $20k worth of stock to make the effort worthwhile - I reckon they would’ve done that pretty easily over this weekend alone.

Nooice.. Just left, here’s the damage:

- Storm away
- Storm polo
- Storm cap
- Eels heritage
- QLD origin
- Port home PI
- Essendon training

Mozzie_Squad

Dec 13, 2016
Arsenal, Melb City, Storm, Stars
I thought they might’ve rotated stock through over the days - I was there Friday and it seems like it was all the same stuff. Qld, Manly, Bombers, Eels and Storm with a smattering of Broncos and Raiders thrown in. There was the odd Swans or Magpies polo but not much else. Although I did manage to pick up a Cricket NSW hoodie and Cowboys singlet which I was pretty pleased with. Saw a few eBay buyers hoarding heaps of items - wouldn’t be surprised to see them online shortly.

Was chatting to my mate who works upstairs there, he said they’d have to sell at least $20k worth of stock to make the effort worthwhile - I reckon they would’ve done that pretty easily over this weekend alone.

Yeh I reckon they would clear that easily for sure - my transaction alone was 1% of that