The Baytchelor

Who is the most eligible Ghey 13 Baytchelor?

• Scrotum2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vesty

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Bosk

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ChappyDH

• Zeboyz

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • SaltPeter

• Reg Perrin

• Chaseton

• Laphroaig

• Humanmashball

• Tugger2907

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It has come to my attention that a few desperados who spend most their days flogging up this website could do with a good sheila. A difficult task perhaps given the caliber of some of these certified fruit cakes but nevertheless, as a romantic, I hold glimpses of hope. Let's marry them off so we have less nutjobs wasting their lives on this site and flogging up the Bay.

Socrates2: A real m0nger type that would probably stutter and bumble his way around any female interaction. Has a poster of Peggy O'Neill on his bedroom wall so he isn't ghey, just not exactly appalling to the opposite sex. Would a Toots raise his profile and make him more desirable? Probably on par with the Huawei glubbering tyre DH in terms of intellect so would encourage flogs to pile on the Toots votes so he has some claim to fame other than breaking 3 week old news.

ChappyUK: Boring Pommy H&R Block employee seeking anyone who enjoys making endless Hawk threads and stalking Bosk around Bigfooty. Perhaps appealing to a woman who is deaf and blind as she would still have more going for her than this w@nker

HumanMeatball: Tubby, mouthy flog who is the lowest common denominator of this board. Collecting his NDIS payments could be appealing to an opportunistic shazza. Would have to contend with Mrs Mashball accompanying Humanmashball on any dates.

RedVest4: Ordinary flog with an equally ordinary physique from spending 17 hours a day on BigFooty. Lacks real life social awareness and the ability to develop relationships outside of the internet. Wouldn't bother.

Chaseton: The flog clearly having an identity crisis unsure if he wants to be a man or a woman. Any interested woman would need to be content with living in oblivion with this dickbrains.

SaltPeter: Melty Adelaide flog who is fourth generation housing trust. Which makes him upper-middle class in SA

@tiger2790: A good old fashioned melter who would spend any date arguing the likes of spud Butler, Prestia and Asrbury are A Graders. Seems like the type of operator who would bring a calculator along to a date to split the bill.

Laphroaig: Speaking of bills, this DH would do a runner as soon as the bill comes out. Ultra melty flog who probably has no redeeming factors to the opposite sex.

A Cut Above: Probably a pass and let him focus on the men where he is clearly excelling.

Reginald Perrin: Has knocked back Chaseton's advances over the years, could be have some appealing characteristics to the fairer sex? I say no but love is blind....

Over to you Gheyers, who is the most eligible Baytchelor? (Have allowed posters multiple votes to cater for Hawks supporters)

It has come to my attention that a few desperados who spend most their days flogging up this website could do with a good sheila. A difficult task perhaps given the caliber of some of these certified fruit cakes but nevertheless, as a romantic, I hold glimpses of hope. Let's marry them off so we have less nutjobs wasting their lives on this site and flogging up the Bay.

Socrates2: A real m0nger type that would probably stutter and bumble his way around any female interaction. Has a poster of Peggy O'Neill on his bedroom wall so he isn't ghey, just not exactly appalling to the opposite sex. Would a Toots raise his profile and make him more desirable? Probably on par with the Huawei glubbering tyre DH in terms of intellect so would encourage flogs to pile on the Toots votes so he has some claim to fame other than breaking 3 week old news.

ChappyUK: Boring Pommy H&R Block employee seeking anyone who enjoys making endless Hawk threads and stalking Bosk around Bigfooty. Perhaps appealing to a woman who is deaf and blind as she would still have more going for her than this w@nker

HumanMeatball: Tubby, mouthy flog who is the lowest common denominator of this board. Collecting his NDIS payments could be appealing to an opportunistic shazza. Would have to contend with Mrs Mashball accompanying Humanmashball on any dates.

RedVest4: Ordinary flog with an equally ordinary physique from spending 17 hours a day on BigFooty. Lacks real life social awareness and the ability to develop relationships outside of the internet. Wouldn't bother.

Chaseton: The flog clearly having an identity crisis unsure if he wants to be a man or a woman. Any interested woman would need to be content with living in oblivion with this dickbrains.

SaltPeter: Melty Adelaide flog who is fourth generation housing trust. Which makes him upper-middle class in SA

@tiger2790: A good old fashioned melter who would spend any date arguing the likes of spud Butler, Prestia and Asrbury are A Graders. Seems like the type of operator who would bring a calculator along to a date to split the bill.

Laphroaig: Speaking of bills, this DH would do a runner as soon as the bill comes out. Ultra melty flog who probably has no redeeming factors to the opposite sex.

A Cut Above: Probably a pass and let him focus on the men where he is clearly excelling.

Reginald Perrin: Has knocked back Chaseton's advances over the years, could be have some appealing characteristics to the fairer sex? I say no but love is blind....

Over to you Gheyers, who is the most eligible Baytchelor? (Have allowed posters multiple votes to cater for Hawks supporters)
Mmmm have I dated you before, its the worst thing about marriage, I cant split the bill.

Prestia and Astbury are A graders flog.

Back