Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Macka_321

Debutant
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don’t believe a word Ruth says and clearly the police don’t either. Facts are if there was enough evidence to dig this sinkhole they would have done it by now. Police are not just going to go around and dig they want some hard evidence before they do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueE

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Andrew Mcintyre claims that two weeks after the Beaumonts disappeared, Munro drove him from Adelaide to his father's property in Stansbury on the Yorke Peninsula.

He says he dropped him in the driveway and sped off.

Andrew walked towards the house he noticed something had changed. The sinkhole at the back of the property had been filled in.

"Anthony Munro brought me over to Stansbury to point me in that direction... to see that the well had been filled in,” Andrew said.

Andrew said Munro told him “a flock of sheep had run down it. The sheep that'd lived on the property for years”.

He's convinced the Beaumonts are buried there and believes the authorities have an obligation to dig it up.

"My father liked to have his victims close handy,” Andrew said.

"He was a very cruel man, I've always been terrified of him. I have constant nightmares about my father.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/max-mcintyre-tony-munro-had-beaumont-children-in-car-boot-36061720.html

BlueE

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
One thing BlueE. If I was as adamant as the McIntyre kids that the Beaumonts were buried there I'd have personally hired a backhoe to dig them up, considering the cops wouldn't do it.
I'm sure they would if they could. It seems the son who now owns the property will not give them permission to enter the property.

The children said their father took the oldest daughter (who was 14 or 15) in the car with him when he went to bury the Beaumont children. They went to a location but then he went back two weeks later and told her he dug the children up and reburied them in the sink hole at his Stanbury property

This was when Andrew was taken to the property by Munro.

While I think Phipps was involved in some way I think there is just as much or more evidence than they had for the Phipps factory dig for the cops to dig up the sinkhole at McIntryre's Stanbury property.

I believe this is the property from Google satellite view.

1553336925639.png

Willow weeps

Team Captain
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
sprockets Danny & Simone McIntyre will only allow a dig by professionals & with SAPOL's presence. They're the stipulations.
It makes them look like decent people because Ruth & Andrew have the money & the professionals to have it done but SAPOL want nothing to do with it. This is something both Danny & Simone know & itworks in their favour looking like perfect angels doing everything they can. Besides, getting charged with trespassing & more isn't something anyone wants but will face if they dare step foot near the sinkhole without Danny & Simone's permission
There is also another witnbess SAPOL have interviewed as he knew far too much to not be telling the truth but SAPOL have done nothing again other than interview him. He's never met the McIntyre's but take a wild guess at who the new witness's Scout Master was....

sprockets

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I'm sure they would if they could. It seems the son who now owns the property will not give them permission to enter the property.

The children said their father took the oldest daughter (who was 14 or 15) in the car with him when he went to bury the Beaumont children. They went to a location but then he went back two weeks later and told her he dug the children up and reburied them in the sink hole at his Stanbury property

This was when Andrew was taken to the property by Munro.

While I think Phipps was involved in some way I think there is just as much or more evidence than they had for the Phipps factory dig for the cops to dig up the sinkhole at McIntryre's Stanbury property.

I believe this is the property from Google satellite view.

View attachment 640441
sprockets Danny & Simone McIntyre will only allow a dig by professionals & with SAPOL's presence. They're the stipulations.
It makes them look like decent people because Ruth & Andrew have the money & the professionals to have it done but SAPOL want nothing to do with it. This is something both Danny & Simone know & itworks in their favour looking like perfect angels doing everything they can. Besides, getting charged with trespassing & more isn't something anyone wants but will face if they dare step foot near the sinkhole without Danny & Simone's permission
There is also another witnbess SAPOL have interviewed as he knew far too much to not be telling the truth but SAPOL have done nothing again other than interview him. He's never met the McIntyre's but take a wild guess at who the new witness's Scout Master was....
That's now. The disappearance happened 54 years ago. When did MM die? How long has the brother owned the property? Did he buy the rest of the kids out of the inherited property? When? Was there a time when it could have been dug up, in between the death and the brother owning the property?

If I knew the Beaumont kids were there the threat of legal action wouldn't stop me and it'll be covered anyway.

Willow weeps

Team Captain
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's now. The disappearance happened 54 years ago. When did MM die? How long has the brother owned the property? Did he buy the rest of the kids out of the inherited property? When? Was there a time when it could have been dug up, in between the death and the brother owning the property?

If I knew the Beaumont kids were there the threat of legal action wouldn't stop me and it'll be covered anyway.
2017 & Max wrote the three McIntyre kids out of the will years before because They (mainly Ruth) talking about it on blogs around 2007 and SM. Andrew doesn't have any SM at all but has talked about it well before it became very public in 2007, I could be wrong on the dates but I know it's been years. Max was very well taken care of by police who needed a fix it man. Don't you think that they were scared of their father? Most victims are petrified of those who rape them and Max wasn't biased on the gender he raped or his kids being his victims. You forget, max had two families. Only Andrew, Claire and Ruth were from the same two parents and only they were born before the Beaumonts went missing. When Max has connections to the right people say, lawyers, detectives, judges, you'd be scared too. Why else would Tony Munro skip the country &move to a paedophiles wet dream of a country to abuse more kids & get away with it. If not for Andrew's diary & his and another victim's testimony, Tony'd still be out there doing what he does best, paying people to look the other way while he rapes innocent kids and paying others to keep their mouths shut. Most lt is his morally corrupt sister, her second husband & her kids who are happy to look the other way when a millionaire family member pays for your extravagant lifestyle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sprockets

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
2017 & Max wrote the three McIntyre kids out of the will years before because They (mainly Ruth) talking about it on blogs around 2007 and SM. Andrew doesn't have any SM at all but has talked about it well before it became very public in 2007, I could be wrong on the dates but I know it's been years. Max was very well taken care of by police who needed a fix it man. Don't you think that they were scared of their father? Most victims are petrified of those who rape them and Max wasn't biased on the gender he raped or his kids being his victims. You forget, max had two families. Only Andrew, Claire and Ruth were from the same two parents and only they were born before the Beaumonts went missing. When Max has connections to the right people say, lawyers, detectives, judges, you'd be scared too. Why else would Tony Munro skip the country &move to a paedophiles wet dream of a country to abuse more kids & get away with it. If not for Andrew's diary & his and another victim's testimony, Tony'd still be out there doing what he does best, paying people to look the other way while he rapes innocent kids and paying others to keep their mouths shut. Most lt is his morally corrupt sister, her second husband & her kids who are happy to look the other way when a millionaire family member pays for your extravagant lifestyle
That's quite a conspiracy.

Willow weeps

Team Captain
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
it's the very sad & awful fact. I don't see historic child sexual abuse victims making shit up for it & even Max McIntyre himself said on camera that "I walked in on Tony (Munro) & Andrew in bed (aged 14 at the time I think). I didn't make a fuss, he was my son, he was a beautiful boy & he was in love with a scout master" Any father that isn't a paedophile would NEVER & I mean NEVER walk away & let his "friend" continue to rape his very own son. If it were your underage son with your best friend, how would you react? I sure as hell hope you wouldn't think it was ok to let your son get raped & just walk away

BlueE

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I assume you are meaning Conspiracy theory.

However if you look at what Willow has written, except for one point all can be corroborated or are facts. The only point I couldn't find any evidence for was that McIntrye sexually assaulted his male children. Little girls, including his daughters who both have medical evidence of a specific cut he made on them to facilitate sexual abuse when they were very young, seemed to be his preference.

Willow weeps

Team Captain
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

However if you look at what Willow has written, except for one point all can be corroborated or are facts. The only point I couldn't find any evidence for was that McIntrye sexually assaulted his male children. Little girls, including his daughters who both have medical evidence of a specific cut he made on them to facilitate sexual abuse when they were very young, seemed to be his preference.
I've been told Max was bisexual. more so closeted gay though. There are medical reports of Margaret (Andrew, Claire & Ruth's mum) telling a shrink she thought Max was gay.
Something that has never been answered & I can only guess myself is if Max sexually abused Tony Munro. Only Tony can answer that so I doubt we'll ever know. Tony's dad died young, Max was on the scene & Tony's mum was glad because Max was a fair bit old than Tony & she thought he'd be a good fatherly figure for him. Little did she know the exact kind of father Max really was.No proof as in documents but Andrew says he was also raped by his dad. I believe him 100% too. He still has nightmares to this day. I hate every single person who helped facilitate Max's paedophile lifestyle & all that know/knew the truth & have kept their mouths shut. They could have given answers to the Beaumonts many years ago but I don't see that happening before they both pass & that pisses me off even more

sprockets

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
it's the very sad & awful fact. I don't see historic child sexual abuse victims making shit up for it & even Max McIntyre himself said on camera that "I walked in on Tony (Munro) & Andrew in bed (aged 14 at the time I think). I didn't make a fuss, he was my son, he was a beautiful boy & he was in love with a scout master" Any father that isn't a paedophile would NEVER & I mean NEVER walk away & let his "friend" continue to rape his very own son. If it were your underage son with your best friend, how would you react? I sure as hell hope you wouldn't think it was ok to let your son get raped & just walk away
That may well have happened. As for the Beaumonts we'll probably never know. If I was being abused by a mate of my father's with my father's consent I'd be wanting to get back at him for the rest of my life and may even make up stories about him. If I owned that property I'd be digging it up with or without the cooperation of the police, unless I believed my siblings were just plain liars.

One thing goes without saying though, there were and are far more pedophiles in SA (and everywhere else) than just McIntyre and Munro. Not everything has to be pinned on those two, same as not every indecent assault in WA needs to be pinned on BRE. There are hundreds or even thousands of them out there.

Has this been corroborated:

"Max was very well taken care of by police who needed a fix it man" and "When Max has connections to the right people say, lawyers, detectives, judges, you'd be scared too"

By who? Anyone of note? Link?

BlueE

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
That may well have happened. As for the Beaumonts we'll probably never know. If I was being abused by a mate of my father's with my father's consent I'd be wanting to get back at him for the rest of my life and may even make up stories about him. If I owned that property I'd be digging it up with or without the cooperation of the police, unless I believed my siblings were just plain liars.

One thing goes without saying though, there were and are far more pedophiles in SA (and everywhere else) than just McIntyre and Munro. Not everything has to be pinned on those two, same as not every indecent assault in WA needs to be pinned on BRE. There are hundreds or even thousands of them out there.

Has this been corroborated:

"Max was very well taken care of by police who needed a fix it man" and "When Max has connections to the right people say, lawyers, detectives, judges, you'd be scared too"

By who? Anyone of note? Link?
Andrew McIntyre didn't have to make up stories about his father because his father's mate abused him. The mate of Andrew's father was Tony Munro and he was eventually prosecuted for the sexual abuse of Andrew McIntyre and another young boy. Even though the judge described the abuse as depraved Munro will only serve 5 years. When Andrew first started accusing Munro of sexual abuse publicly as cops were reluctant to take his statements, Munro took off to Thailand with one million dollars or more that as a door to door salesman he had accumulated. He bought a Siem Reap City gay bar, and was under investigation in Cambodia for similar crimes.

Andrew McIntyre has always been found to have told the truth. Andrew doesn't own the Stanbury property and the brother that does is refusing to let the other siblings dig the sink hole on the property, which he legally can do unless police intervene. The sister from Max McIntyre's 2nd marriage and full sister of the brother that Max left all his property and money to has a very honest and believable testimony against Max which is recorded on a thread here.

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/siem-reap-bar-owner-linked-to-50-year-old-abduction-case-115929/

Three of Max McIntyre's surviving children have all made statements of many crimes Max McIntyre committed that were either witnessed by them or they had evidence of or that they've been told about by deceased siblings. Most of this that I've seen has been to the International Committee Investigating sexual abuse. I guess you're someone who wouldn't believe children who said they were abused whether it was by a Priest person in authority or family member.

So for the claims that Max was taken care of by police who needed a fix it man, or has connections to the right people, his three children are the main ones we know of that have made these claims. However if the Mullighan Inquiry perpetrator names were released almost certainly you will find your lawyers, detectives, judges named in sexual assaults that Andrew witnessed and connected Max to.

I've had a look at the parts of the Mullighan Inquiry that were made public as I think Andrew's claim that his father went and retried three children from orphanages and dressed them up as the Beaumont to parade them around Adelaide before throwing them off a cliff could be verified. Looking at the deaths of similar aged children not long after the Beaumont disappeared, with girls from Goodwood Orphanage (St Vincent de Paul orphanage at Goodwood) and a boy from another Orphanage should confirm refute his claim. However the ages, genders and dates of the more than 600 deaths that occurred in State run organisations weren't pubically available that I could see.

You are making a huge exaggeration to say every sexual assault in SA should be pinned on McIntyre and Munro. However in my opinion McIntrye is most probably the linch pin with information compromising many others in many unsolved sexual assaults in SA.

GreyCrow

TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
I think Andrew's claim that his father went and retried three children from orphanages and dressed them up as the Beaumont to parade them around Adelaide before throwing them off a cliff could be verified.
To what point though?

It was the biggest manhunt this state has seen. It wasnt a delayed start. Having replicas paraded around makes no sense.

Willow weeps

Team Captain
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yep, & it wasn't just Tony & Max that have been named as the people who took & killed the Beaumont kids too. There is one other man who was involved that I know of for sure but I don't know his name. He was living at the property of the new witness. Police have a whole heap of new evidence & evidence that corroborates Ruth & Andrew's claims of make & model of some cars involved that day but the two McIntyre kids have never met this new witness. The fact their stories line up with things not released to the general public speaks volumes of the police corruption considering all they've done is tae this new witness's statements & left it at that. That other unnamed man is facing child abuse claims of his own so his name has been suppressed. I do not think Max & Tony were the only paedophiles in SA. I was referring to the Beaumont case only. Lets see, the was Arthur Stanley Hart, Ric Marshall, Priests, Shannon McCoole, A social worker who abused & filmed his victims, gave out kids to be fostered by his paedophile mates, Mark Trevor Marshall, Judge Liddy,I highly suspect Judge Millhouse too, bevan von einem, Don Dunstan... Don, Liddy & Millhouse went to the same law uni.
That's just the ones off of the top of my head

BlueE

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
To what point though?

It was the biggest manhunt this state has seen. It wasnt a delayed start. Having replicas paraded around makes no sense.
I've never been to Adelaide and its taken me ages to try to follow reports and pin down exactly where they went missing from. Most said they went missing from Collier Reserve, and later reports form the running races (although they were held on the Saturday) but actually it was Glenelg reserve (but near Collier Rd). People may have seen children matching the Beaumont descriptions at the running races at Collier Reserve confusing the investigation and corresponding news reports about it.

There were many that thought the Beaumont children were alive.

It wasn't just Andrew's story but Ruth McIntrye said her father took her to the cops and made her report the deaths of these three children from orphanages, saying she was responsible for them. Is there a copy of this report? Probably destroyed but you don't forget or lie about things like that in my opinion.

It could be fairly easily checked as the Mulligan report should have documented each of the deaths of children in State custody. This would either support or discredit what Andrew and Ruth were saying. However I'm not sure if basic information like the dates, ages, genders and which Institution are available to the public. Does anyone know?

Willow weeps

Team Captain
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've never been to Adelaide and its taken me ages to try to follow reports and pin down exactly where they went missing from. Most said they went missing from Collier Reserve, and later reports form the running races (although they were held on the Saturday) but actually it was Glenelg reserve (but near Collier Rd). People may have seen children matching the Beaumont descriptions at the running races at Collier Reserve confusing the investigation and corresponding news reports about it.

There were many that thought the Beaumont children were alive.

It wasn't just Andrew's story but Ruth McIntrye said her father took her to the cops and made her report the deaths of these three children from orphanages, saying she was responsible for them. Is there a copy of this report? Probably destroyed but you don't forget or lie about things like that in my opinion.

It could be fairly easily checked as the Mulligan report should have documented each of the deaths of children in State custody. This would either support or discredit what Andrew and Ruth were saying. However I'm not sure if basic information like the dates, ages, genders and which Institution are available to the public. Does anyone know?
Unfortunately there are a lot of unmarked graves in Adelaide in different cemeteries. Mostwere of the kids in state care & orphanages. Nobody cared enough so it could be hard to find any info on missing/dead kids from those places.

Top Bottom