The BF All NM Team 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
TEAM LIDGE

The meat and potato line

BP @Zondor- Mouthy little s**t stirrer but lovable (not 69able NTTAWWT)- NMFC Comparison Daniel Pratt
FB @Big_e- Strong, silent but when he talks you listen- NMFC Comparison Micky Martyn
BP @remfan101- Insightful, knows the game, future coach- NMFC Comparison Brady Rawlings

The leadership line
HB @King Corey- Hard at it no nonsense type, but able to relate to anyone - NMFC Comparison John Blakey
CHB @
Twinkletoes- A defacto father and leader amongst men- NMFC Comp. Ross Glendinning
HB Tas- Hard but fair, a player of absolute conviction- NMFC Comp - Wayne Schwass

The Silk Road
W @giantroo- the cream of the crop, true shinboner through and through- NMFC Comp. Keith Grieg
C @Kangaroos4eva- redefines the required effort, contested beast- NMFC Comp. Wayne Schimmlebusch
W @The Other Dean- Capable of anything- NMFC Comp. Malcolm Blight

The X Factor
HFF @Gasometer- When you need a spark look no further- NMFC Comp. Brent Croswell
CHF @Phillyroo- True champs lead by example- NMFC Comp. Wayne Carey
HFF @ArjenTheGreat- Clearly in the team on false pretences. Genuine semi-fraud. Sure he shows up in every thread, but every second post is a momentum killer- NMFC Comp. Sam Gibson

The finishers
FP Horace- As old as time but with age comes wisdom NMFC Comp. Jock Spencer
FF @Flawed Genius- as the name suggests, all genius has its flaws NMFC Comp. Corey McKernan
FP @B Tron- Knows his game plays it well NMFC Comp. Doug Wade.

The Engine Room
Ruck DarkPhoenix- Good natured, dependable but not to be messed with NMFC Comp. Alex Ischenko
R/R Hearts to hearts- Footy smart, doesn't mind giving a bit of lip NMFC Comp. Sam Wright
Rov Hojuman- Great reader of the play NMFC Comp. Brent Harvey

Bench only by name
Firestarter -
Adaptable everything the modern game requires NMFC Comp. Jack Ziebell
@The Filth Wizard - Enigmatic but when he's on look out NMFC Comp. Adrian McAdam
@Nate7- Pretty much an on field coach NMFC Comp. Adam Simpson
@Kimbo- A real sparkplug, feisty and determines NMFC Comp. Matt Larkin

TEAM JOZEPH

The meat and potato line

BP dus Good guys, real team player - NMFC Comparison Troy Makepeace
FB kangatime - backbone of the club NMFC Comparison David Dench
BP - Roo Beauty - the thinking mans footballer NMFC Comparison Aaron Mullett

The leadership line
HB gokangas - the brick wall of the group, tough as nails - NMFC Comparison Mick Firrito
CHB
the big lebowski - Deadset champ and gentleman - NMFC Comp Jason McCartney
HB kangaspurs - don't step to him if you don't know what you are in for NMFC Comp - Glenn Archer

The Silk Road
W Orange Peanut - a true great, not to be underrated - NMFC Comp. Barry Cable
C Dan - a piece of iron masquerading as a human NMFC Comp. Anthony Stevens
W hilly - when he plays well we play well NMFC Comp. Shannon Grant.

The X Factor
HFF @Rooze - emerging player, one to watch - NMFC Comp Mason Wood
CHF see see - pure genius NMFC Comp. Sam Kekovich
HFF @Applecross WC - club stalwart - NMFC Comp. Darren Crocker

The finishers
FP GN80 - if you think Im missing out you are kidding yourself NMFC Comp. Jeremy Clayton
FF roos fanatic08 - prolific, strong, accurate NMFC Comp. John Longmire
FP @Valpe - good value, needs to get more of the ball NMFC Comp. Robin Nahas.

The Engine Room
Ruck
naturally north - the lothario of the group NMFC Comp. Todd Goldstien
R/R tennis Player Andy - forthright, honest, dependable NMFC Comp. Andrew Swallow
Rov @Greater Gattsby - Pure class NMFC Comp. Peter Bell

Bench only by name
@
Shermanator - true he's a ranga but he's our ranga NMFC Comp. Shane Harvey
Frank Thring - Really improved a lot over the season, looking forward to see his progress NMFC Comp. Luke McDonald.
B4Bear - Experienced, nasty and for christ sake don't piss him off NMFC Comp - Martin Pike
Rob Zombie - Quite partial to a bit of frank the tank i would think NMFC Comp. Drew Petrie

TEAM BFNAAK Comps and Bio to Come

The meat and potato line

BP - Dodecahedron NMFC Comparison
FB - TAZZA - NMFC Comparison
BP - shintemaster -NMFC Comparison

The leadership line
HB MR Joel NMFC Comparison
CHB ferball
NMFC Comp
HB LuvtheKangas NMFC Comp

The Silk Road
W - ChopChopDigDig NMFC Comp.
C Marstermind NMFC Comp.
W Donkey Chop NMFC Comp.

The X Factor
HFF Groucho - NMFC Comp
CHF Only Forwards NMFC Comp.
HFF Zebrah NMFC Comp.

The finishers
FP @Harris10 NMFC Comp.
FF SonofSamsquanch NMFC Comp.
FP @Handsome B. Wonderful NMFC Comp.

The Engine Room
Ruck
Mr. Blonde NMFC Comp.
R/R D23D NMFC Comp.
Rov astrovic NMFC Comp.

Bench only by name
@Desert War NMFC Comp.
jimandphilbadge NMFC Comp.
Boristown NMFC Comp -
ViperR1 NMFC Comp.

TEAM ROOSISTANCE Comps and Bio to Come

The meat and potato line

BP - Bojan KantKick NMFC Comparison
FB - Grogg - NMFC Comparison
BP - Arden -NMFC Comparison

The leadership line
HB shniko11 NMFC Comparison
CHB YearOfTheRoos
NMFC Comp
HB koshari NMFC Comp

The Silk Road
W - Jay Z @ NMFC Comp.
C - @the Zeibull NMFC Comp.
W Jack Bradley NMFC Comp.

The X Factor
HFF KiwiRoo - NMFC Comp
CHF blackshadow NMFC Comp.
HFF Digby Morrell NMFC Comp.

The finishers
FP rippersnipper NMFC Comp.
FF Quivorir NMFC Comp.
FP Ryz NMFC Comp.

The Engine Room
Ruck
SpiderBurton22 NMFC Comp.
R/R SMaturin NMFC Comp.
Rov nelroo NMFC Comp.

Bench only by name
TwentyNine NMFC Comp.
JZTIME! NMFC Comp.
LeFtBehinD NMFC Comp -
king of the road NMFC Comp.

Last edited:

Replace me with someone more worthy and we can end the thread at that.

You may select your replacement. Please add your assesment.

You will be added to the coaching group.

The meat and potato line
BP @Zondor- Mouthy little s**t stirrer but lovable (not 69able NTTAWWT)- NMFC Comparison Daniel Pratt
FB @Big_e- Strong, silent but when he talks you listen- NMFC Comparison Micky Martyn
BP @remfan101- Insightful, knows the game, future coach- NMFC Comparison Brady Rawlings

The leadership line
HB @King Corey- Hard at it no nonsense type, but able to relate to anyone - NMFC Comparison John Blakey
CHB @
Twinkletoes- A defacto father and leader amongst men- NMFC Comp. Jason McCartney
HB Tas- Hard but fair, a player of absolute conviction- NMFC Comp - Wayne Schwass

The Silk Road
W @giantroo- the cream of the crop, true shinboner through and through- NMFC Comp. Keith Grieg
C @Kangaroos4eva- redefines the required effort, contested beast- NMFC Comp. Wayne Schimmlebusch
W @ArjenTheGreat- all the tricks, if he got over the lack of confidence he could be anything- NMFC Comp. Daniel Wells

The X Factor
HFF @Gasometer- When you need a spark look no further- NMFC Comp. Brent Croswell
HFF @The Other Dean- Capable of anything- NMFC Comp. Malcolm Blight

The finishers
FF @Flawed Genius- as the name suggests, all genius has its flaws NMFC Comp. Corey McKernan

The Engine Room
Ruck DarkPhoenix- Good natured, dependable but not to be messed with NMFC Comp. Alex Ischenko
R/R Hearts to hearts- Footy smart, doesn't mind giving a bit of lip NMFC Comp. Sam Wright

Bench only by name
Firestarter -
@The Filth Wizard - Enigmatic but when he's on look out NMFC Comp. Adrian McAdam
I'm honoured, thanks GN80. We've got a great Board, with lots of competition for spots. There are plenty of posters who could in the team but aren't. But, obviously, now that I'm in the 22 I aim to stay there. I'll be "Rock-Paper-Scissoring" to make sure we hopefully get to finals.

I find that surprising, to say the least.

"Clearly in the team on false pretences. Genuine semi-fraud. Sure he shows up in every thread, but every second post is a momentum killer."

Mind if I use it

Stay tuned, I have something in mind.

But it will have to wait til I get home tonight

I find that surprising, to say the least.

"Clearly in the team on false pretences. Genuine semi-fraud. Sure he shows up in every thread, but every second post is a momentum killer."

I'm shattered I'm not on the half forward flank where I belong.

Appropriate changes made

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TT more a Glendinning I think.

My childhood hero around '82-'85, and his #4 jumper was the first sleeveless jumper I owned (stupidly swapping it, with my billet in Tacoma WA on a US basketball tour in 1986, for a Bothell High School varsity football jersey). Appreciate the nom. GN and I'll give my fellow defenders the headsup that I intend to initiate the biffo from the first bounce.

My wife nominates me as the Nahas. Not worth a spot in the senior team, but hung like a mouse.
Pretty good sense of humour, your Mrs.

I'm honoured, thanks GN80. We've got a great Board, with lots of competition for spots. There are plenty of posters who could in the team but aren't. But, obviously, now that I'm in the 22 I aim to stay there. I'll be "Rock-Paper-Scissoring" to make sure we hopefully get to finals.

Fortunately for us all the North best 22 is harder to get out of than Alcatraz.

The meat and potato line

The leadership line
CHB @
Twinkletoes- A defacto father and leader amongst men- NMFC Comp. Ross Glendinning

The Silk Road

The X Factor
HFF @ArjenTheGreat- Clearly in the team on false pretences. Genuine semi-fraud. Sure he shows up in every thread, but every second post is a momentum killer- NMFC Comp. Sam Gibson

The finishers

The Engine Room

Bench only by name
Firestarter -

Well I'm like Majak Daw- I have my moments but mostly disappoint!!

I'd like to think I'll get more of a run in 2017.

The meat and potato line

The leadership line
CHB @

The Silk Road

The X Factor

The finishers

The Engine Room

Bench only by name
Firestarter -

So I guess this makes me Robbie Tarrant :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back