BF NM crew, who do you look like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
So I realised today that I've been on here for almost 20 years. 20 years wasted invested on a social media forum, interacting with people where... I don't know what anyone looks like. Actually, that's not entirely true. I saw carlos at the 99 GF, and I think I went to school with tashibatts, but they are long gone from here. Oh, and I saw GR on a news story a few years ago where he helped to get Simpkin off that manslaughter charge. But that's it. I don't really know what anyone else looks like. So I'm curious, who do you think you look like?

I'll start. I'm a bald campaigner with 3 day growth who's in decent shape, quite active with running and cycling every week. Over the years, I've been told that I look like these 2 actors:

JasonStatham-2019.jpg
mark-strong-premiere.jpg

Over to you!

Oh, and for the guys, you can spare me your pics of Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Holmes and Dirk Diggler.

Had a pissed bloke give me the cab he was about to get into outside the Great Northern back in the mid 90's. Thought I was Glenn Archer. I didn't tell him any different.

Had a couple of people call me a dead ringer for Cadel Evans. Also very drunk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only actor i have ever been told I resemble is Summer Glau when she was in serenity, I have aged since though. medium height chick with brown hair is the most accurate.
Jebus 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back