Golf The Bigfooty Golf Cup 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m playing again today. Hoping to get on at Toowoomba Golf Club Middle Ridge. If not, I’ll play at my home course.
I was going to play at Borneo Barracks, North of Toowoomba, but the greens keeper stuffed the greens with the wrong chemicals.

I’m playing again today. Hoping to get on at Toowoomba Golf Club Middle Ridge. If not, I’ll play at my home course.
I was going to play at Borneo Barracks, North of Toowoomba, but the greens keeper stuffed the greens with the wrong chemicals.

Coming home strong! Lucky we have to the 29th this week everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

February is closed and I have posted in a new stickied thread with all the leaderboards.

Pending the overall.

Note I will get around to sorting them in order, but gosh Chief doesn't make it easy to format tables.

We are on to March! Lets get it. Loving the board participation going on, we cooking down here in the golf world.

Note I will get around to sorting them in order, but gosh @Chief doesn't make it easy to format tables.
Use a Google doc and embed it. I can set one up on the BF account and give you access.

Leaderboard has been updated. Chief has also set me up with a google doc so I will sort that out when I have some time.

Leaderboard has been updated. Chief has also set me up with a google doc so I will sort that out when I have some time.
You can do Overall as the first tab, then open new tabs in the doc and add monthlies. Probably can set up formulas to automatically give you the overall stats when you enter the monthlies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back