Golf The Bigfooty Golf Cup 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be nominating Victoria next Sunday. A place that I haven't gotten over 30 points at in my 3 times
Had a shocker. -9 in the par comp for what would have been 27 points.

Just typing this made me vomit in my mouth a bit.
Same for me…27 pts, won’t bother putting my scorecard up.
Driver inconsistent, wedges were fantastic, putter was terrible and course management even worse.

Same for me…27 pts, won’t bother putting my scorecard up.
Driver inconsistent, wedges were fantastic, putter was terrible and course management even worse.
Me either.

Everything turned to water today. Driver has been so consistent but today put 5 OOB and one 5mm from OOB which I had to play against a fence with the group in front watching me try to hit it squashed up against the fence. Managed to somehow do a decent 50m bastard chip back into a decent position then proceeded to butcher the easy chip onto the green I had.

All in all, played like a busted arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I nominate today at City Golf Club Toowoomba in 90 miles? I was going to do it last night but had a coughing fit for half the night.
Single stableford and the slope is 131. I haven’t played much lately so not expecting much.

Easy clap that was! Welcome back
Thanks iDon. I’ll get the 3 rounds in now for February by the looks of it. I don’t have to take my daughter to the Gold Coast for cricket. I’ll play Sunday and then go out of town on Wednesday next week where my handicap will be halved and I never play to that handicap.
Bloody washed 17 after not even passing the ladies tee and then unexpectedly smoked my 4th shot over the green on a par 5 into a bunker with no sand. 🤬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back