Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually curious as to how these meet ups work.

Like, how does one introduce themself? On a first name or a username basis?

Also, does the obvious sexual tension between some posters translate to shenanigans at the meet up?

Obvious sexual tension?

What's hard to understand?

Nominate a place. Turn up. Introduce yourself- "I'm x, or y on the forum. What beer would you like?"
it's not ******* rocket science is it..

What's hard to understand?

Nominate a place. Turn up. Introduce yourself- "I'm x, or y on the forum. What beer would you like?"

Well I don't find it hard to understand now that I know what actually happens.

It's impossible to know something without ever having discussed it, let alone never having experienced it. :rolleyes:

Well, what exactly did you imagine happened?

People showing up wearing night vision goggles or something?

In the end it's just meeting people who you happen to have had some previous interaction with. It's not mysterious, mate.

Well, what exactly did you imagine happened?

People showing up wearing night vision goggles or something?

In the end it's just meeting people who you happen to have had some previous interaction with. It's not mysterious, mate.

It's not a common meeting scenario either. I've never said "Hey, I'm Croweater, nice to meet you".

I've never met people after all previous association being through an online forum either.

If anything, it's axiomatically atypical. So I believe my asking the question was reasonable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people have to meet people somehow - who cares how it's done

it's seriously not that hard to go "hi, my name is rob, and I'm mr smooth on BF, hows it going?"

I don't care how it's done. I was just curious.

Is curiosity a bad thing or something?

It's not a common meeting scenario either. I've never said "Hey, I'm Croweater, nice to meet you".

I've never met people after all previous association being through an online forum either.

If anything, it's axiomatically atypical. So I believe my asking the question was reasonable.
It's not unreasonable at all. I just reckon you might be over-complicating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back