The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusted with Senegal's treatment of Mane, Liverpool should be demanding he be brought home. Some people associated with AFCON have whinged about their tournament not being respected. Incidents like this one illustrate why. Pathetic obscure regional tin pot competition that 90% of the football world don't give a rats about.
Couldnt believe he was allowed to continue. That competition needs serious work to bring it up to the correct standards.

Just hoping he is ok and there is no long term effects for him.

Yep. It's a bit ridiculous when someone disappears in the aftermath of a 0-5 win away to United but always makes sure they post incessantly about FSG everytime there's a bad result.
I'm not the type to show up after wins and go into hiding after a loss. I speak (support) after a loss. Of course I enjoy the wins, which means doing a hundred things other than coming on here.

If you can't see all the wrongs with FSG then I don't know what else to say to you. But I will say we're not too far off being absolutely dominant, all we need is a bit of investment FFS but that isn't happening and that is why I'm pissed. The tight ass is using the club's profits to fund the acquisition of other sporting teams instead of new signings and you don't have a problem with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

The draw has opened up huge for Sadio and Senegal with Nigeria being knocked out in the Round of 16. Senegal just have to beat Equatorial Guinea and the winner of Tunisia and Burkina Faso to make the final. They would be favourites to do that.

The draw has opened up huge for Sadio and Senegal with Nigeria being knocked out in the Round of 16. Senegal just have to beat Equatorial Guinea and the winner of Tunisia and Burkina Faso to make the final. They would be favourites to do that.

danger game

Did Keita play in Guinea's last game? He is not listed?
Had too many yellows, now they are out, so he'll be back next game for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been keeping an eye on this one. Very unlikely to happen now. May happen in the summer. There are talks of Barca buying Firmino for 18m in the summer. Could possibly be related.
Cant be selling Bobby. We already have a drop off after Mo, Jota, Mane and Bob down to Origi/Taki. Cant sell one of our best reliable front four.

RossFC is Elliott allowed to play the U18 FA Youth Cup game against Chelsea this weekend? He needs the minutes in his legs and there's no U23 games this weekend.

Probably is allowed, but I reckon he may just start off coming off the bench in the FA Cup game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back