The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought there was rumblings that we would give Matip a new one year deal on lower wages so he can continue to rehab from his knee. Then he could return to playing second half of next season before leaving on a free but with his value higher. If we release him at the end of the season, he wont have anywhere to go given his injury.

Having said that, it's something Klopp would push for but with Edwards, he will probs be like... bye Matip. Haha

He will complete his rehab but we need a new young replacement that can also play at LB when needed.

Most of the City players have pulled out of international duty citing injury. And then there's Robertson, getting injured in a friendly. Dumb, dumb and *en dumb. Dumbest footballer ever. I love him, but he's dumb. Pretend you're injured you dumb*.

Most of the City players have pulled out of international duty citing injury. And then there's Robertson, getting injured in a friendly. Dumb, dumb and en dumb. Dumbest footballer ever. I love him, but he's dumb. Pretend you're injured you dumb.
He's the captain, he kinda has to lead by example and play and be available etc.

Most of the City players have pulled out of international duty citing injury. And then there's Robertson, getting injured in a friendly. Dumb, dumb and en dumb. Dumbest footballer ever. I love him, but he's dumb. Pretend you're injured you dumb.
Can't believe he chose to get injured what a silly duffer. The likes of Kylian Mbappe and Jude Belllingham are also silly gooses for playing frivolous friendlies this week too, only they were smart enough to not get injured.

All the big wigs are saying Xabi’s agent has informed Bayern and Liverpool that he’s staying next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who else on here thinks Diaz will be playing in Spain next year
Diaz' Dad is always spouting that the goal is to get to Barcelona I think. Weird. If he goes, and we get good money, then I'm ok with it. I love Lucho but if he doesnt wanna be here, then all G, good luck.

I like the sound of Ruben Amorim tbh … his style and man management would be a good fit I think

Obviously Alonso was the dream but gotta move on fast now

De Zerbi would just be another Rodger’s I reckon

Sport Wow GIF by Celtic Football Club
Would he?

I like the sound of Ruben Amorim tbh … his style and man management would be a good fit I think

Obviously Alonso was the dream but gotta move on fast now

De Zerbi would just be another Rodger’s I reckon

I’m a bit wary of Amorim, but I admit it’s based on ignorance and I know nothing about him. I just think the jump in quality from the Portuguese league is big and I don’t think many have made the step up since Mourinho way back when.

The fan base seems off De Zerbi because Brighton have dropped off a bit this season, but they sold their best players in the summer and their underlining numbers are still pretty good. And they’re still in the top half of the league.

I’m a bit wary of Amorim, but I admit it’s based on ignorance and I know nothing about him. I just think the jump in quality from the Portuguese league is big and I don’t think many have made the step up since Mourinho way back when.

The fan base seems off De Zerbi because Brighton have dropped off a bit this season, but they sold their best players in the summer and their underlining numbers are still pretty good. And they’re still in the top half of the league.

It’s largely relative though right … he’s achieving significant results at a club with far lesser players than an lfc against a lesser standard .. but he has a lower budget team performing against the likes of porto and Benfica playing a stylish brand

Obviously you never know until they’re in the top league at a top club but I think when you look at his style , approach and results with what he has to work with it’s all positive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back