FTA-TV The Biggest Loser 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

He's had some work done on those pearly whites too.

As long as Alison doesn't win then I'm happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Sam win.

Wasn't Cosi like 90kg when he left the house? What happened there? I thought he would have tried for the 30k. Sean looked great though.

Think Cosi was living the good life again. Don't doubt he's exercising and putting the hard work in, but probably isn't watching his diet.

Good effort by Garry too as he's one we expected wouldn't work as hard outside.

Sean :thumbsu:.

Nicola :D.. hmm, there's no drool smilie.

The final 3 all looked amazing. Sam deserved it as he played the game with good spirits, although the spiking incident is a little blotch.

Rachel... gees... the way she was sitting made me want to throw up each time the camera showed her. Even guys don't sit with their legs so wide apart.

Nicola....nice, very nice. Well done. Michelle and even Sheridan looked great aswell. Alison did fantastic, I thought she wouldn't get close to Sam or even Kirsten but she nearly won it. Ripping effort by Sean, what a gun, deserves the 30k.

something about sam, just didnt look the same
he looked like his teeth were done,
why do tv shows like this spend the money, its not him, and personally thought he would of looked better in his normal form
he is a 20yr old guy....lol

Sean should be the new Biggest Loser poster boy... he looked absolutely incredible.

Sam should be able to get into the low 80s, Allison should be able to get into the mid 60s and Kirsten should be able to get into the high 60s.

Assuming they work bloody hard in the period before the finale.

Reckon it will be between Sam and Allison for the title, but if they don't work hard enough Kirsten will take it for sure.

I was right :) ... well nearly ;)

Sam did bloody well, but I think Allison dropped the ball... game was hers for the taking.

Kirsten has a much bigger frame than Allison and must have trained incredibly hard to get down to her final weight. Almost looked like she was carrying too much muscle.

So your nostradamus and can predict the final weigh-in?

Still reckon Bryce's decision to take the cash was stupid champ? He looked pretty ripped and only lost 37.5%, smartest decision made this season by a long way.

When the Commando came out someone was holding up a sign saying "I'm going Commando", with arrows pointing down.

Noticed this too, led to my son asking what we were laughing at... left this for my wife to answer!

We used this show to illustrate to our kids how fat you get with no exercise and lots of junk food. Not too sure it sunk in (still a bit young), but the number of tubby friends they have is alarming.

Missed the show but just checked out the photo gallery on the website - Sean! How awesome did he look! IIRC he booted himself from the show? How would he have gone if he'd stayed on.

Great finale episode, the twist at the end was stupid though.

All 3 finalists looked great, i didn't really care who won but it would've been nice to see a woman win for once.

Sean looked brilliant, finally cut his hair and shows anyone can lose weight, even with a heal spur and a medicval condition.

What was also amazing was the guy who lost like 45% (?) of his body weight without even entering the house, the guy who didn't get chosen and won the $10k, brilliant effort by him and they should've made more of a big deal about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back