FTA-TV The Biggest Loser 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on guys those are American crap reality shows even worse than Aussie stuff.

Survivor is brilliant, easily the best reality show ever made.

The Aussie attempt at Survivor would have to go down as one of the worst shows of all time.

At least Biggest Loser is Aussie and does apear to help those overweight

Um, no it is actually an American show that we have ripped off. American version is much better as they only have one show per week, unlike our 6 day per week repititive nonsense.

Um, no it is actually an American show that we have ripped off. American version is much better as they only have one show per week, unlike our 6 day per week repititive nonsense.
would you rather watch it once per week or six days per week?? I don't think i could wait for a week to watch an episode, its too long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i really did like that episode, simply as after each add break, they stopped all the replaying of "before the adds"
Everything was put into the one episode that needed to, non blabbing on bullshit.
Also must say garry is looking great, and to think this is all because of 3 months hard work, Its amazing how 3 months of hard work can really change your life...
Im on sams bandwagon, i dont think he will lose this, as Kirsten and ally havent got much left to lose, and Sam's physique he could get down into the high 80s if he really wants to..

Sam should be able to get into the low 80s, Allison should be able to get into the mid 60s and Kirsten should be able to get into the high 60s.

Assuming they work bloody hard in the period before the finale.

Reckon it will be between Sam and Allison for the title, but if they don't work hard enough Kirsten will take it for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back