FTA-TV The Biggest Loser 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst show on TV.

You people are sad.

sadly im starting to agree, the show's concept is great and it is amazing to see real life transformations, but the production of it is getting to a point where its unwatchable

take today's episode for example.

Allison gets offered 30 grand to go home, she doesnt take it. the other contestants than get told they have the same offer and get to watch a dvd to help them decide whether to take it. We won't find out their answers until tomorrow

Yet they still manage to drag it out to a 1 hour show. all that repetitive talk is mind numbing television.

sadly im starting to agree, the show's concept is great and it is amazing to see real life transformations, but the production of it is getting to a point where its unwatchable

take today's episode for example.

Allison gets offered 30 grand to go home, she doesnt take it. the other contestants than get told they have the same offer and get to watch a dvd to help them decide whether to take it. We won't find out their answers until tomorrow

Yet they still manage to drag it out to a 1 hour show. all that repetitive talk is mind numbing television.
good point, I agree but that doesn't mean i will stop watching it

Worst show on TV.

You people are sad.
Name me any reality show that is ok. I detest them all,they are an insult to the intelligence and are edited/rigged to make them watchable. However I do admit they are addictive if you get hooked on them early. I blame the rest of the family for taking over the TV in prime time and forcing me to watch. Looking forward to the finale next week when it will be over and as for saddling up for Big Brother...I DONT THINK SO
BTW I think Garry swung the gong even though they made out it was Sam and Sam will be crowned biggest loser and while I am out on a limb Richmond to make finals

Notice at the end in the elimination room their were “eight” platters.

Is this creative editing or something to do with the walk? Interesting.

My hunch was correct:)

But the show is becomming so dull. The constant crap double-take editing is driving me to hamburgers.

PS, i really, really hate Allison:(

what we're watching now is like a few months old, and the finale will be live. so they get heaps of time to go back

I always thought that but its not actually that far behind. Its 4 or 5 weeks.

They taped Hawaii in mid to late feb. AJ was injured on a horse while filming there and it was reported on the news at that time. Also before they went to Hawaii Alison was whinging that it was her baby's first day of school and that she was missing it. They are well into march in the show now.

I always thought that but its not actually that far behind. Its 4 or 5 weeks.

They taped Hawaii in mid to late feb. AJ was injured on a horse while filming there and it was reported on the news at that time. Also before they went to Hawaii Alison was whinging that it was her baby's first day of school and that she was missing it. They are well into march in the show now.

cool - thanks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was a waste of two spaces...

Nicola + Cosi > Michelle + Bryce

Not that I blame Bryce, but that was rather pointless in the fashion they left...

Weak as piss Bryce. What a looser:thumbsdown:

I hope KB gets the flick on Sunday.
Bryce has already gotten his attitude and life back on track. He's already lost quite a bit and doesn't seem to have too much more to go. The chances of him winning the next weigh in to get into the final weren't great. Good call by him.

It's a contrast to Michelle's position when she had the choice as she needed to spend more time in there. You can tell how important spending time in the house is to some, when that he-woman Rachel has barely done anything since she left.

Weak as piss Bryce. What a looser:thumbsdown:
Given you cannot spell loser, despite it being in the show title, I'll assume that basic maths is beyond you too.

He only has 12-13 kgs to lose and others ahead of him percentage wise have much more fat on their frames to drop.

Allison has almost 20kgs to lose, Sam another 20kgs and Gary could drop huge numbers if he got his head right. Bryce was never going to win the title so chose to leave with some cash. Very smart move by Bryce.

Glad to see someone actually using their head instead of getting caught up in the emotion of final week.

The magpie spelling nazi is back:rolleyes:

And yes he is a looser. 200.000 up for grabs and he has admited defeat and run off like the weak girl he is.
He's admitted defeat because he's already lost all the weight he needs too?

The magpie spelling nazi is back:rolleyes:

Yep, not only are you not able to copy a word in the show's title correctly but basic maths is also beyond you too.

He doesn't have enough weight on his frame to lose compared to other contestants, thus cannot win. In poker it is called drawing dead.

What part of this do you not understand?

He's admitted defeat because he's already lost all the weight he needs too?

Cosi was the only straight shooter. He said the weight loss was very, very important, but it was a game and the first prize was 200k. To come this far and have a 1 in 4 chance at 200k then s**t bricks and run with only 30k shows his true colors. Good ridance to the ponce:)

Yep, not only are you not able to copy a word in the show's title correctly but basic maths is also beyond you too.

He doesn't have enough weight on his frame to lose compared to other contestants, thus cannot win. In poker it is called drawing dead.

What part of this do you not understand?

So your nostradamus and can predict the final weigh-in?

But then again you are a collingwood supporter and have predicted a flag every year in the last 50, only to fluke it once.

So your nostradamus and can predict the final weigh-in?

Given the current weight loss percentages and the amount of fat on the frame of each contestant it is actually not that difficult for anyone with half a brain to predict.

But then again you are a collingwood supporter and have predicted a flag every year in the last 50, only to fluke it once.

LOL, yep that is exactly what I've done the last 50 years. :rolleyes:

You really are a complete nuff nuff.

Cosi was the only straight shooter. He said the weight loss was very, very important, but it was a game and the first prize was 200k. To come this far and have a 1 in 4 chance at 200k then s**t bricks and run with only 30k shows his true colors. Good ridance to the ponce:)
Cosi was also quoted in saying if he was offered the $50k, he was going to take it and run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back