Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. They've focused too much on going for shock value and lost track of what actually made the first season interesting. Story seems to have stagnated and they've made very little progress in actually bringing down Vought.

The whole being wanted people while walking around in public also makes no sense to me. I don't even feel like they're in danger. Even when Stormfront or Homelander have been involved.

If you were walking down the street how many people would you recognise off a most wanted list?

If you were walking down the street how many people would you recognise off a most wanted list?
They were plasted all over national news bulletins. it only takes one person. Plus the police tend to know.

and In real life people on most wanted lists even if they arent on the news and unknown to the public tend to go in hiding.

They were plasted all over national news bulletins. it only takes one person. Plus the police tend to know.

and In real life people on most wanted lists even if they arent on the news and unknown to the public tend to go in hiding.

I'm sure there are plenty of people hiding in plain sight.

In real life there aren't superheroes.

The problem is either Homelander finds them in 0.1 seconds and melts them all or they just have no one bother looking for them except mute batman having a token look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem is either Homelander finds them in 0.1 seconds and melts them all or they just have no one bother looking for them except mute batman having a token look.

Yes it does seem that way, the writers perhaps don’t know how best to handle this aspect of the show (the search for Butcher and co). That tunnel scene for instance, The Boys should never have escaped that. Homelander should’ve heard them a mile away with his hearing for example.

Anyway, even though it may seem like a minor gripe (them hiding in plain sight whilst being the most wanted people in the country), I feel the criticism is valid.

I’d say they were actually better off not even showing this so far this season. ie They didn’t need to make a big deal of it by showing footage of the news, or newspaper headlines that Butcher is wanted for the murder of Stilwell etc. Should’ve just done away with that then it would seem more plausible why the group can waltz around Central Park during the day and so on.

Soooo many great lines this ep.

" Cuck-Fluffer "

MM - " Hughey , you are *en USELESS....all you had to do was WATCH pr0n !!! "

OH * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
source.gif

Whoever it was in that final scene, is the same supe that killed the CIA lady earlier the season right (sorry, forgot her name)?

Whoever it was in that final scene, is the same supe that killed the CIA lady earlier the season right (sorry, forgot her name)?
I would say so, the leading theory right now is the church have a supe, especially since the replacement for A Train got exploded. "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back