Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much in it. Pagan talking about what a rare talent he was but he has zero tolerance for drugs. Angwin now married with a child and living in the country. Everyone is happy.
I'm not.

Really liking Hodgey and his comments re us.
He is singlehandedly defying the usual cliches or vitriol spewed against us.
Good ol' G Healy with the chestnut "they aren't that young!"

Good ol' Whately with "20 years rebuilding and is it even working?"

Good ol' I won the 2012 B&F medal fairly Cornes, and his hoary " They are going nowhere"
And ol' Jabba the mogul Hutchins with " they are just an average side"

Luke uses the force and combats them with speed, dash and daring.
"They are buiding really well. They have those hard to get positions nailed. Promising forwards and ruck and really solid defenders"
So take that you bunch of clueless biased commentators.
:cool: :D💙

Last edited:
Really liking Hodgey and his comments re us.
He is singlehandedly defying the usual cliches or vitriol spewed against us.
Good ol' G Healy with the chestnut "they aren't that young!"

Good ol' Whately with "20 years rebuilding and is it even working?"

Good ol' I won the 2012 B&F medal fairly Cornes, and his hoary " They are going nowhere"
And ol' Jabba the mogul Hutchins with " they are just an average side"

"They are buiding really well. They have those hard to get positions nailed. Promising forwards and ruck and really solid defenders"
So take that you bunch of cluesless biased commentators.

Get him in, give him the midfield

So take that you bunch of cluesless biased commentators.

This is an important factor in any discussion around the CFC.
After a loss, seemingly no one is any good, but this just isn't the fact.

Given our full squad, we have a lot of the right pieces in their right places.
Just need to nail a couple more posts around the ground, along with better-than-average development and we'll be a team.
How good a team? That will be up to the coaches and the players. Have to be hungry.....like starving for success.

Just watched last Q. Of 1987 match V Norf.
Wow!!
3 things I learnt
1/ Sticks!!
2/ so that was why a poster calls themselves Tommy Alvin's wig! 😹 :thumbsu: what a glorious head of hair.
3/ We were good. Mature and strong. Commentators had positive commentary about us.

Cannot wait until the Carlton of Old rises again.
I firmly believe we have started and next year is finals for us.

Last edited:
abc radio panel interviewing des tuddenham regarding his thoughts on the 1970 gf - des says "I ran past syd jackson, won't tell you what I said to him" everyone falls about the place laughing..........yes it was a different time but where's the contrition?

10 goals 13 behinds 73 to 4 goals 5 behinds 29 at halftime...........better but carlton no hope from here.........stagnant in the forward line - need a small.....
heloooooooooooooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POD DROP 🎧
All fired up, we hold no punches as we review this latest let down and discuss where that leaves the club and its players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back