FTA-TV The Challenge - Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Im gonna go ahead and assume no one else is watching this BUT...

Enjoyed the yank version and not hating this one (although our actual Challenges seem a bit s**t comparatively).

Cyrell is great TV but a complete nutcase, surely she doesnt last long. Gotta think Ninja Warrior dude survives til the end, although the partner aspect might screw him.

Any thoughts so far?

Was a bit gutted Jack Vidgen went, hes great value.
The algorithm is such obvious producer meddling, it made me laugh. Vidgen did seem like good value - * me dead Cyrell would be hard to live with. I'm keen to see this fight between Hockley and Seabomb. I didn't watch the US seasons so here's me wondering what the * the nightclub scenes are all about?!

I did NOT recognise old mate from Survivor without his mullet and mo'.

The algorithm is such obvious producer meddling, it made me laugh. Vidgen did seem like good value - * me dead Cyrell would be hard to live with. I'm keen to see this fight between Hockley and Seabomb. I didn't watch the US seasons so here's me wondering what the * the nightclub scenes are all about?!

I did NOT recognise old mate from Survivor without his mullet and mo'.
100% on all fronts.

Im a big fan of Hockley (probably cause shes super hot and im a shallow man).

Also cant believe Leto is gonna hook up with Konrad (or what shes done to her face).

Jess Brody hooking up with survivor Johnny is sad, shes not a confident woman.

The nightclub stuff plays way better in the states ones cause mostly there are returning players who sort of set the social agenda. Its a bit choppy and weird here.

100% on all fronts.

Im a big fan of Hockley (probably cause shes super hot and im a shallow man).

Also cant believe Leto is gonna hook up with Konrad (or what shes done to her face).

Jess Brody hooking up with survivor Johnny is sad, shes not a confident woman.

The nightclub stuff plays way better in the states ones cause mostly there are returning players who sort of set the social agenda. Its a bit choppy and weird here.
Leto looks terrible (in the face, her bod is still incredible).

Hopefully the challenges get more exciting, but this is good for braindead tv.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back