• VA,

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Christian boy,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squarehead

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the choice list from this website (if I'm allowed to post the link) but it may include personal effects:
Looks like a pretty similar list.

Note that the list contains equipment which counts towards the 10 items. It doesn't include the personal items which are permitted, but do not count towards the 10.

Also note that I have updated my previous post.

I think part of the problem this season are with the contestants - but even worse is the editing. Most people watch Alone to see the cool survival techniques not the drama... and the drama has taken the forefront so far. It's not MAFS or Survivor, I daresay there's some cool things the contestants are doing we aren't seeing.

Going to be a real bust if they don't get the balance right for the remaining eps.

Tonight brings us the 5th episode of Alone Australia (season 2). As usual, what are people's hopes or expectations for tonight's episode?

Kryzsyszzstoffff has been MIA for the last 2 episodes, so I'm expecting him to feature prominently. Suzan has been getting weaker & weaker, ever since eating those fermented berries off the ground - I'm expecting her days on Lake Te Anau to come to an end. Episode 4 finished with Jack hunting deer, who were grunting warnings to each other - I'm betting he goes back to camp empty handed.

In terms of progressing the game, I'm hoping we'll see some contestants making progress on their permanent shelters. Tamika made a good start last week, with Andreas having started work on his permanent shelter but it's currently less weatherproof than it was initially (not good, with the rain coming in). We have NFI how most of the others are progressing with their shelters.

Hopefully we'll also see some more players procuring food - ideally protein, most likely fish.

Tonight brings us the 5th episode of Alone Australia (season 2). As usual, what are people's hopes or expectations for tonight's episode?

Kryzsyszzstoffff has been MIA for the last 2 episodes, so I'm expecting him to feature prominently. Suzan has been getting weaker & weaker, ever since eating those fermented berries off the ground - I'm expecting her days on Lake Te Anau to come to an end. Episode 4 finished with Jack hunting deer, who were grunting warnings to each other - I'm betting he goes back to camp empty handed.

In terms of progressing the game, I'm hoping we'll see some contestants making progress on their permanent shelters. Tamika made a good start last week, with Andreas having started work on his permanent shelter but it's currently less weatherproof than it was initially (not good, with the rain coming in). We have NFI how most of the others are progressing with their shelters.

Hopefully we'll also see some more players procuring food - ideally protein, most likely fish.
Alone: Grizzly Mountain was on TV today. One bloke built a pier to stop his feet getting wet while fishing. I'd just like to see someone do something tonight, apart from whinging about missing their mum.
Some people don't have that sort of prizemoney at the end of their working lives and here they are with a 10 to 1 chance of winning and they drop out after a day or 2

Below is a link to my man to watch, Andreas, being interviewed.
I found it extremely interesting.
The number of views it's had is probably indicative of how many people watch this show and why it probably won't be on again in Australia

By the time they get their shelters made, the contest will be over. Seriously five contestants left in less than three weeks. There is no food. Had to laugh at Andreas catching two big trout then couldn't cook them due to not being able to light a fire. I like the shelter the woman built which has a chimney allowing her to have a fire inside.

I thought Rick might win but his boots will be his undoing. I like the guy Kost??. Not a fan of Andreas. And I was hoping that Jack would of caught a fish instead of Andreas. I would be ok out there as I live alone and spend a lot of time by myself. I can fish and cook but that would be the extent of my abilities. Would be useless building a shelter and hunting.
My 10 items: fishing rod, hooks and lures etc; shovel, roll of wire, multi tool, sleeping bag, block of salt, tarp, machete, knife, saucepan and frypan.

Back