The Cheating/Corruption Thread aka ManCity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine the deflection when Mrs moomba is angry and they're having an argument.
as he's dressed up in his strawman costume.

'you want to go shopping at Selfridges? Hitler used to shop their with the queen and the SS!

You rags are all the same!'

If my mrs had a go at me at something she thought was ok when she did it then damn right I'd point it out to her.

Admittedly then I'd apologise and swear never to be such a twat again. I'm not stupid.

Some may call it deflection. I call it holding people to the same standard they're holding others to.

I heard Essendon didn't provide any location information during season 2012 for some mysterious reason.
It wasn't 4 clubs this year, it was 7, mine included.
From what I gather the circumstances are similar. Failure to notify testers of locations of players.

If my mrs had a go at me at something she thought was ok when she did it then damn right I'd point it out to her.

Admittedly then I'd apologise and swear never to be such a twat again. I'm not stupid.

Some may call it deflection. I call it holding people to the same standard they're holding others to.

Sounds just like the argument my 7 year old son uses when in trouble. "But daddy, (insert name) did the same thing etc etc".

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they should be banned not fined.

Why should the slaves cop it?
Disband the club? Divvy up trophies then. We'll take their FA Cups.
Stay away from West End. Treat it like poison.
They love the stuff for some reason. No wonder they have a s**t timezone.
4 down: opener
1 across: Size
26 across: herd

That's all I've got for now.

Sounds just like the argument my 7 year old son uses when in trouble. "But daddy, (insert name) did the same thing etc etc".
If the brother or sister was the one pretending to be outraged he would have a great point.

I wouldnt let one of my kids do or say something to their brother or sister and then sook when they get a bit back.

Last edited:
Should say. That first Coopers at Hindmarsh took about 5 seconds. Delish.

Did you sit with the away fans? Nice little stadium Hindmarsh but could do with an upgrade for our less sophisticated causins in Adelaide. You would have noticed the church at the back of the away end!

Did you sit with the away fans? Nice little stadium Hindmarsh but could do with an upgrade for our less sophisticated causins in Adelaide. You would have noticed the church at the back of the away end!
I did and I did notice the church.

Was a nice stadium, have been impressed with both that I've been to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back