Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I finally found the Coca Cola thread.

How good is Coke in a glass bottle? Ice cold mmmmmm.
I’ve never understood why it tastes better in the glass bottle, but it does

I can drink s**t beer out of a can, but anything half decent is definitely going in a glass.
You’re more civilised than me. I can drink shit beer out of a can, but buy the beers I enjoy more in the bottle, and I skip the glass but try to achieve some respectability by putting the bottle into my 2021 premiership holders. The beer poured into glass thing only happens now if I’m at a pub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 10 years ago now i decided to stop drinking soft drinks purely because my stomach can't handle them and i feel like s**t always after
I'm like that with chocolate milk/ice coffee ect. Use to be able to smash a big m no problems now I tend to feel a bit bloated . I still have them but in small doses. Similar to soft drink as well. I can't drink them as much as I use to, I prefer those smaller cans just a good amount of sugar hit. The normal size I find more often too much. Some other things as well like subway footlong, if I eat one of those I can't eat for the rest of the day, can't eat a large pizza anymore. Guess I'm getting too old.

I'm like that with chocolate milk/ice coffee ect. Use to be able to smash a big m no problems now I tend to feel a bit bloated . I still have them but in small doses. Similar to soft drink as well. I can't drink them as much as I use to, I prefer those smaller cans just a good amount of sugar hit. The normal size I find more often too much. Some other things as well like subway footlong, if I eat one of those I can't eat for the rest of the day, can't eat a large pizza anymore. Guess I'm getting too old.
can't sit through a full MFC game without being bored shitless.

Same here with store-bought protein shakes. Get really bad gas from it. Also I tend to smell worse afterwards. I make it myself with seed based ingredients now.

I can handle milk, i can't constantly do it day after day otherwise i will pay the price

Thankyou I was about to report him

Oath
Tap > Bottle > poured can into a glass> can

Swap bottle with can pour into glass and I'm on board.

Nothing quite like your favourite beer straight off tap.

That first Friday night pint after work is a transcendent and beautiful experience every single time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back