Prediction The Crystal Ball - No false prophets! Nostradami only

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
the-swami.jpg

Ken Hinkley gets the Power to a top 4 finish but falls to the Dogs in a prelim. He doesn't re-sign with Port but takes the Richmond job after being courted relentlessly for the previous 3 months. Zac Butters is disappointed with Port's handling of the Hinkley Affair and requests and gets a trade to the Dogs for the bargain basement price of 2 first rounders. Gia takes Hinkley's job at Port. Weagles premiership coach Simpson joins the Dogs as a senior assistant and Dale Morris also returns. West goes Norf.

Ken Hinkley gets the Power to a top 4 finish but falls to the Dogs in a prelim. He doesn't re-sign with Port but takes the Richmond job after being courted relentlessly for the previous 3 months. Zac Butters is disappointed with Port's handling of the Hinkley Affair and requests and gets a trade to the Dogs for the bargain basement price of 2 first rounders. Gia takes Hinkley's job at Port. Weagles premiership coach Simpson joins the Dogs as a senior assistant and Dale Morris also returns. West goes Norf.
Dale ain't coming back....sorry to disappoint you

Dogs vs Pies GF this year. Treloar wins it for us with a goal after the siren. Then AI takes over and kills everyone.
That would be a dream GF in terms of entertainment value. Not sure about the being eliminated by AI afterwards part but you have to take the good with the bad I suppose. I'd like this to happen on condition that we also end the finals runs of Melbourne (in the first of 2 sets in a QF or in a PF) and Geelong (defeating them by 1 point in RND 24, at their home ground, and denying them finals....on %age).

Last edited:
After winning the 2023 and 2024 GF’s, KWW and Thor convince’s Disney International to become the Bulldogs premier sponsor, biggest in AFL history, and re-develops WO into a 40k premium stadium with all gate takings going to the dogs coffers.

The above could only be topped if we then beat Melbourne by 1 point after siren in a QF and then the Pies beat them, also by 1 point, in a PF where with 3 seconds to go and Melbourne up by 5 points, Melbourne go long inside 50 to Fritsch who is infringed by Nic Daicos but it's not paid. Fritsch remonstrates with the umpire and a 50 is paid to Daicos against him. Oliver then blocks Daicos and another 50 is paid. Daicos lines up and kicks for goal from just outside 50. Touch and go with the distance but Moore illegally holds Gawn and stops him from blocking it. No free is paid against Moore, all 4 umpires were unsighted and there is a technical issue with goal review. The siren goes and the Pies win.

Meanwhile, the Dees board goes into meltdown, Garry Lyon has a stroke in the commentary box and goes into a coma (instead of sending us in to one), and then wakes 7 days later with the TV on the GF and 5 minutes to go, paralysed with his eyes fixed in the direction of the 60 inch television with surround sound, unable to blink, move or talk and then discovers in the after life that he was the first person in the world chosen by AI for termination.

The above could only be topped if we then beat Melbourne by 1 point after siren in a QF and then the Pies beat them, also by 1 point, in a PF where with 3 seconds to go and Melbourne up by 5 points, Melbourne go long inside 50 to Fritsch who is infringed by Nic Daicos but it's not paid. Fritsch remonstrates with the umpire and a 50 is paid to Daicos against him. Oliver then blocks Daicos and another 50 is paid. Daicos lines up and kicks for goal from just outside 50. Touch and go with the distance but Moore illegally holds Gawn and stops him from blocking it. No free is paid against Moore, all 4 umpires were unsighted and there is a technical issue with goal review. The siren goes and the Pies win.

Meanwhile, the Dees board goes into meltdown, Garry Lyon has a stroke in the commentary box and goes into a coma (instead of sending us in to one), and then wakes 7 days later with the TV on the GF and 5 minutes to go, paralysed with his eyes fixed in the direction of the 60 inch television with surround sound, unable to blink, move or talk and then discovers in the after life that he was the first person in the world chosen by AI for termination.

This gave me goosebumps: 9.5/10.
I withheld 0.5 points because Kozzy Pickett got off too lightly.

Dogs vs Pies GF this year. Treloar wins it for us with a goal after the siren. Then AI takes over and kills everyone.
So you're saying we all die happy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a dream GF in terms of entertainment value. Not sure about the being eliminated by AI afterwards part but you have to take the good with the bad I suppose. I'd like this to happen on condition that we also end the finals runs of Melbourne (in the first of 2 sets in a QF or in a PF) and Geelong (defeating them by 1 point in RND 24, at their home ground, and denying them finals....on %age).
Yes Yes Yes GIF

Essendon has the easiest run home, will be higher than that
We have the third easiest

1685675524201.png

Top 4 still in play, unthinkable after the first fortnight

I would be happy but unhappy. Delighted yet disconsolate. But what a time to be alive it would be.
Yes, one of those mornings when you realise it's a dream, but it's such a gorgeous dream that you will yourself not to wake up ...

... and then the feckin alarm clock goes off, you grab your phone and see that we're *ing ninth again.

Yes, one of those mornings when you realise it's a dream, but it's such a gorgeous dream that you will yourself not to wake up ...

... and then the feckin alarm clock goes off, you grab your phone and see that we're *ing ninth again.
So, given we're in the prophecy thread, what are we predicting for Bailey in a must win match that also doubles as a trial for his next employer. I wonder if the crowd will cheer his every tackle or possession:think:. That's 8 cheers by my count....

So, given we're in the prophecy thread, what are we predicting for Bailey in a must win match that also doubles as a trial for his next employer. I wonder if the crowd will cheer his every tackle or possession:think:. That's 8 cheers by my count....
More of the same. Can't see much changing this year. Can you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back