Roast Am I the only one who is concerned by that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Goater, Ned Harris, Ballantyne and McPherson were four of the six best players today

And none of them are on our senior list...

They made Bont, Macrae etc. look like chumps
Yep can't see us winning a game this year. Maybe not until 2026.

I could just be being overly negative and got to remember it’s just a an intra club but I though we looked ordinary. Macrae the standout but west and Daniel are no replacements for Dunkley in the middle. Treloar massively underdone. Bailey smith just running around to feel the wind in his hair. Baker and Scott are still vfl players, and neither are good enough to play the wing.Bailey Williams isn’t either. Lachie is going to be a steal for Melbourne. No small fwds or defenders. Josh Bruce is a 50 a goal year fwd probably will be playing in the backline in the VFL. I hate to say it but I’m tipping a tough year. I want so badly to be wrong.

I could just be being overly negative and got to remember it’s just a an intra club but I though we looked ordinary. Macrae the standout but west and Daniel are no replacements for Dunkley in the middle. Treloar massively underdone. Bailey smith just running around to feel the wind in his hair. Baker and Scott are still vfl players, and neither are good enough to play the wing.Bailey Williams isn’t either. Lachie is going to be a steal for Melbourne. No small fwds or defenders. Josh Bruce is a 50 a goal year fwd probably will be playing in the backline in the VFL. I hate to say it but I’m tipping a tough year. I want so badly to be wrong.
Nice melt over an intraclub match played in windy and slippery conditions.

Some people need to get a grip

Nice melt over an intraclub match played in windy and slippery conditions.

Some people need to get a grip
Hardly a melt.but I figured there would be a couple of sensitive souls. Come back to me after round 1 when Melbourne belt us.

You’ve managed to make a scrag troll post look good, props mate this is an all time shocking take

Hardly a melt.but I figured there would be a couple of sensitive souls. Come back to me after round 1 when Melbourne belt us.
I know your new here, but one thing you should learn quickly, 95% of what Scrag posts is a troll, and you took the bait.

Last edited:
Goater, Ned Harris, Ballantyne and McPherson were four of the six best players today

Nah Scrag, glass half full. If Ballantyne is half the player his father was we will be dousing ourselves in champagne September 29.

Given the unrestrained gushing over Smith’s performances in the Intra Club thread, someone, perhaps both, have no idea. Anyone who draws conclusions about prospects for the Club or an individual before round 3 is a ( pick your derogatory noun).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

26 posts in 30 months from you suggests it's likely you won't be within a Jordan Roughead EF bomb of this place when we win.

Where can we find you so you can face the music?

I reckon we are unbackable odds to win the VFL premiership and that makes me happy.

You are either not serious, or yes you are overly negative.

I am far from starry-eyed about our future prospects (I think our quality mids that we rely so much on are now either gone or getting older and slower and will start to be exposed by the league's better mids). But this thread is ridiculous. It is possible that Melbourne will pump us - they will pump a lot of teams. But we are a lock to still be at least decent this year. It's the next few years I'm most worried about, unless we can get some young midfield talent in fast. Regardless you should calm down a bit, because your overall tone is way too alarmist, I reckon.

You are either not serious, or yes you are overly negative.

I am far from starry-eyed about our future prospects (I think our quality mids that we rely so much on are now either gone or getting older and slower and will start to be exposed by the league's better mids). But this thread is ridiculous. It is possible that Melbourne will pump us - they will pump a lot of teams. But we are a lock to still be at least decent this year. It's the next few years I'm most worried about, unless we can get some young midfield talent in fast. Regardless you should calm down a bit, because your overall tone is way too alarmist, I reckon.
Two first rounders this year ... and another West coming in the next few years who looks good

That effort against Norf was just an Indian Summer.

Watch them belt us in the real season.

You all know it's true. All of you.

ALL of you.

That effort against Norf was just an Indian Summer.

Watch them belt us in the real season.

You all know it's true. All of you.

ALL of you.

Mods I think we need to perform an exorcism.

Scrag has possessed the soul of GDB. :devil:

I don't think an exorcism goes far enough dogwatch. A human sacrifice to the Mayan gods would cleanse GDBs soul for good and he can be reborn into an intelligent bulldog supporter.

I don't think an exorcism goes far enough dogwatch. A human sacrifice to the Mayan gods would cleanse GDBs soul for good and he can be reborn into an intelligent bulldog supporter.
Ummm … who did you have in mind?

That's it or a North supporter would be an acceptable sacrifice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back